Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTanks Standalone
Hey guys, I was wondering about a kickstarter Standalone Btanks version. I played Btanks, then switched to several other games (cnc, lol, smite, greygoo now).

I was wondering: I want to go back to btanks since it ruled hard.

How about we put this up on Kickstarter as a standalone production and spam facebook full with that (free advertisement) and everybody will get a full version for 50 bucks. You want it too, I know it.
Find someone who can convince people that she/he will actually do it by presenting fairly advanced stuff and not only make false promises just to be never heard of again. I experienced a couple of stand-alone and sc2 attemps, all of which claimed they were different and would really pull through. 2 Weeks later all of them were dead. Got burned too often to be excited or even hopeful at this point.
(2015-02-20, 13:05:38)Prog Wrote: Find someone who can convince people that she/he will actually do it by presenting fairly advanced stuff and not only make false promises just to be never heard of again. I experienced a couple of stand-alone and sc2 attemps, all of which claimed they were different and would really pull through. 2 Weeks later all of them were dead. Got burned too often to be excited or even hopeful at this point.

What he said.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Hello there, I wont make false promises. I started with the Unreal Engine few month ago, made some tiny games, but i am not as experienced in C++ to make something like Btanks, at least without someone experienced is there.

As you see, my English is pretty bad, so i'd prefer a German speaking person with c++ and Unreal experiences. I wrote down some concepts, and modelled the first tank, 1 building, atm just for luls. Made me asking myself, why not? I went very sick, cant work in a regular job so....why not...

anyone here?
One day if I become rich, I will pay some indian dev to make a stand alone one... Just waitBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation BTanks webpage discontinued? eSVau 10 10,552 2017-02-09, 02:32:29
Last Post: Saiyuki
  Battle Tanks Standalone Game griffin1987 46 43,500 2013-12-30, 23:16:11
Last Post: gozo1985
  Btanks.net has been moved eSVau 9 7,969 2013-09-02, 11:34:44
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  btanks wiki access betment 2 3,456 2012-10-30, 16:41:56
Last Post: eSVau
Exclamation Uppdate Pictures on Btanks.net Perfektionist 0 1,935 2012-10-24, 16:03:46
Last Post: Perfektionist