Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request for guangzhou account
more than week passed. Can you lift the ban pls?

thanks! 
Sorry i cant lift the ban because i am not adminSad
I AM THE FAKER OF BTANKS !  :D
(2015-04-07, 10:43:51)Wapiti. Wrote: Sorry i cant lift the ban because i am not adminSad

if I get the unban , I date with you to play Btanks ! even if the qualify or ranked !  :D
guangzhou265 man can u change the way u play please or play just qualify till u doBig Grin
forget about rankedBig Grin
in 2 weeks you have time to make another account with 25games XD
Hi guan bit of an issue i cant seem to do anything about and don't quite understand .(Hard keeping everyone happy )But yes you should not be banned (anymore).Give me 1 day please.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Hey guang, go for a new account (but dont name it guangzhouSmile)
and try different gameplay and tank.........
i dont force u to play mainstream, but your gameplay now kinda damage your team
and we ban people who do damage at their own team.

Just play qualify and ranked, learn, ignore flame or stupid comments, become better and asked for ban lift your main accounts.
Get elo and skill in ranked and u can be proud of your new increased performance and maybe u will understand our concerns we got right now about your gameplay.

Its up to you   :)

He already did chinaplayer@europe.battle.net xD
[Image: 2qltmpx.png]
AHAHAHHA i completely forgot he made this account XD
(2015-04-08, 19:47:44)Tez.Sick Wrote: Hey guang, go for a new account (but dont name it guangzhouSmile)

Just play qualify and ranked, learn, ignore flame or stupid comments, become better and asked for ban lift your main accounts.
Get elo and skill in ranked and u can be proud of your new increased performance and maybe u will understand our concerns we got right now about your gameplay.

Tez.Sick : 

Do you think I change the name can slove the problem ? I believe it is useless and still can't let you happy , the old problem again and again non-stop continue against me . That's real ! If you only want me to play the qualify , no need to ban all account and all game, the aims for banned only don't want see me in the Btanks even if qualify or ranked , I don't know what did I do let you so hate me , but I hope if you or other euro players don't want play with asia players , the easy method is don't let the Btanks stay in the war3 Asia channel. 
(2015-04-08, 19:49:26)El_Polacco Wrote: He already did chinaplayer@europe.battle.net xD

polacco :
    you are fo funny , how did you know chinaplayer@europe.battle.net is me? have any evidence?
more than two week passed. Please  lift the ban under the no any reason  ban-request banned , thanks!

Everyone is free to request the removal of his ban. But at least one week has to be passed.

Unban requests have to include a playerlink and (if available) a link to the ban request.

Non-public unban-requests (for example via PM) and requests posted before one week has passed will be ignored!

Only removal requests for a nick identical or "close" to your forum account will be considered.

Depending on the circumstances (ban-reason/ban-date/previos ban-requests against the player etc.) we will decide if we will remove the ban or not.
Unrecognizable Warcraft font http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...3#pid42743
[Image: 2qltmpx.png]
(2015-04-11, 12:03:39)El_Polacco Wrote: Unrecognizable Warcraft font http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...3#pid42743

Warcraft font ? funny , you may need come to china to see our window system and please know the chinese words have two system , one is Simplified Chinese and other is Traditional Chinese. I know you are hate chinese , but try to know our culture and then to say something, thanks !

不明白請polacco 去了解一下
(2015-04-08, 19:47:44)Tez.Sick Wrote: Hey guang, go for a new account (but dont name it guangzhouSmile)

Tez.sick :
      If you said I go for a new account (but dont name it guangzhou ) I can normal to play ,but according polacco #13 said , he said chinaplayer is me ( i hope so ) , why chinaplayer also was banned under hadn't any ban request? Then if really like that , that is the real of you (tez.sick ) force me to change name advice can't work and proof that , really have the same rules but different standard ( Asian players/European players) to carry out is existence iin btanks . I don't care play  the ranked or not , but if yours only not let me play the ranked , why also banned all account in btanks? Qualify also was banned ? that's reasonable? since 2013 until to 2015 , I only see the Cyberbullying in Btanks only ! I  can't see the anything can wellcome the players which is come from not european players .

i saw the two replay in outside of chinaplayer 

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=43123

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=43122

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=11403

Tazzz said : I only want to kick him and not giveup ( because he think chinaplayer is me ) .
and rrenegatee17 non-stop flame chinaplayer, that is needed ? 
who care about european, asian or u.s. or whatever player?  :huh:
if a game starts with 10 players, normally all just care about good skilled mates,.....
only noobs and weirdos get problems .......

(2015-04-12, 19:24:53)Tez.Sick Wrote: who care about european, asian or u.s. or whatever player?  :huh:
if a game starts with 10 players, normally all just care about good skilled mates,.....
only noobs and weirdos get problems .......
then you tell me why I was banned over 2 weeks still  not unban and the banned reason for all game not only ranked?
please unban me over three week thanks , if also was banned, I think no need all ban , it is not reasonable , why Qualify also was banned? I hope Admins can give me the answer .
(2015-04-18, 21:05:35)guangzhou265 Wrote: please unban me over three week thanks  , if also was banned, I think no need all ban , it is not reasonable , why Qualify also was  banned? I hope Admins can give me the answer .

Sorry no expect unban. I wait two years still no unban!!!!
All noobs get ban and nobody give shit about noobs anymore! I play 400 games and still they think i noob so ban, ban, ban!!!!
(2015-04-19, 00:00:04)Maksiooo Wrote:
(2015-04-18, 21:05:35)guangzhou265 Wrote: please unban me over three week thanks  , if also was banned, I think no need all ban , it is not reasonable , why Qualify also was  banned? I hope Admins can give me the answer .

Sorry no expect unban. I wait two years still no unban!!!!
All noobs get ban and nobody give shit about noobs anymore! I play 400 games and still they think i noob so ban, ban, ban!!!!

why did you banned before ? can you telll me more details ? 

in the ban request yesterday has  the  players such as El_polacco only like ban the people who is dislike for him , Tez-sick also hadn't any standard to ban players , in the world of Btanks , really have the discrimination  occurs , the rules of the ban or unban only they said , no standard , I will report this web site to the law-enforcement authority in England when I am come back to china later . 

they can ban me for the ranked game , but can't ban me in the qualify game , it is not reasonable

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3461&page=25 (#488)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 35,311 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 5,627 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,223 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 3,972 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,549 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM