Poll: You wish to close qualify bots in the peak hours?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
62.50%
5 62.50%
Yes
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close temporarily qualify bots
People no more bother waiting for ranked which is more often without leavers. If is desirable to keep division between 2 bots is necessary to close qualify bots when the most of players are online. It is only one solution to have ranked games 
[Image: 2qltmpx.png]
(2015-04-20, 20:56:34)El_Polacco Wrote: People no more bother waiting for ranked which is more often without leavers. If is desirable to keep division between 2 bots is necessary to close qualify bots when the most of players are online. It is only one solution to have ranked games 
I think open the Btanks polacco #001 will be better , close qualify is very selfish behavior, only think the point for your view , not care other players and don't want other new players join the Btanks !
You made many people leaving Btanks ... gz BTL staff
(2015-04-22, 18:02:00)El_Polacco Wrote: You made many people leaving Btanks ... gz BTL staff

really? can you tell me which players leave because me ? I also want to know it and very happy you can think me is that important in Btanks , love you Polacco  !

polacco 司馬昭之心 路人皆見! 終於露出狐狸尾巴!
(2015-04-22, 18:29:17)guangzhou265 Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 18:02:00)El_Polacco Wrote: You made many people leaving Btanks ... gz BTL staff

really? can you tell me which players leave because me ? I also want to know it and very happy you can think me is that important in Btanks , love you Polacco  !

I leave lobbies 'cause of you
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2015-04-22, 23:32:45)eSVau Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 18:29:17)guangzhou265 Wrote:

I leave lobbies 'cause of you

only you ? 
and I want to said last game of ranked is 20/4/2015, I was banned over three weeks , today is 23/4/2015, that mean is my problem ?
ranking list have 200 players , if over 100 leave the message in here which is my problem let them not play ranked game , that mean I really have problem , and then if only ranked problem , why my qualify game also was banned ? can you give me the reason ?

BTanks League RANKED #43324
  • map version: 880c
  • gameID: 43153 (download replay)
  • winner: Dark Force
  • started: 2015-04-19 23:20:50
  • ended: 2015-04-20 00:18:16
  • length: 57m26s
This thread have already been discussed, and again, I'm ok with that. Maybe closing qualify from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. GMT (for example) could be a good thing to start more ranked games. And this could also make some qualify players who always ruin/leave games to think about their behavior and see them in ranked.

Btw, maybe I should open a thread for that, but is there a possibility for Btanks to be bought by steam or blizzard to make a new reworked game as it has been done with dota (dota 2) or human vs orcs (heroes of the storm)? This could bring a lot of players and give another shot to this really good map. Just a wonder I had playing heroes of the storm which is a nice rework of the human vs orcs we had on warcraft.
First response without offtopic xD ty Max
You're welcome Wink
Quote:
Btw, maybe I should open a thread for that, but is there a possibility for Btanks to be bought by steam or blizzard to make a new reworked game as it has been done with dota (dota 2) or human vs orcs (heroes of the storm)? This could bring a lot of players and give another shot to this really good map. Just a wonder I had playing heroes of the storm which is a nice rework of the human vs orcs we had on warcraft.

And you would make it happen?
Well I don't know how it happened on those games, it was just a thought. Because as far as I know, dota 2 was bought by steam who reworked the game. And I think it was the same for heroes of the storm.
It's just a wonder I got when I started to play this last game I'm talking about and I wanted to ask in the forum. But I may have open a new thread for that Smile
I appreciate your effort, but it stays idealistic unless you go ahead and do something...

Heroes of the Storm is nice yes, i have it too. Games are usually 20-30 min, but i like there is no kick or giveup command. Just that it doesn't have the feeling that a 2-3 hours of BT gives me, or at least gave.

Community not very active anymore, no new map since 1 year now, half or more of the staff inactive... maybe we should take what's left from here and go to Ent. Or should I disband Clan BT and re-create it as a DotA/Legion TD clan?Angel
There are dozens of players who used to play ranked in past. Disabling qualify bot would not affect any side. Opinions against ranked are made due to concerns of filling up availability as well as simple prejudicement having experienced several games played.

- Priority of the Community should be to keep ranked alive and not to leave remaining top players
- If some of players does not have 85% in order to play only one available bot qualify players could focus for up their average stay
(2015-04-26, 10:34:43)El_Polacco Wrote: There are dozens of players who used to play ranked in past. Disabling qualify bot would not affect any side. Opinions against ranked are made due to concerns of filling up availability as well as simple prejudicement having experienced several games played.

- Priority of the Community should be to keep ranked alive and not to leave remaining top players
- If some of players does not have 85% in order to play only one available bot qualify players most could focus for up their average stay

From what i saw on my last ranked games, can't really say quality games anymore. No big difference to games on the qualify games, except the waiting time. Also tell me how you wanna keep the community alive with a staff that doesn't care much and by picking on the players like guang ?
There is no slight difference because former ranked players do play qualify and the point is to turn thing around. Qualify is many of leavers games are imbalanced too often and there is no "provisional" ELO system. As can be seen there are some players like ( lonely_stranger , themanhandler , antimadridista , bombodron , dami , alex , love ) who does not play qualify at all. In the case of current division such players including me would not like to play BT anymore. As for example players like milout yesterday were 9 people in rank and 9 in qualify he let qualify started. He also claims there are no quality ranked games but the reason for that are just 2 bots around running on same time.
Everyone started weak and bad (including all top players, pros and champions, you and me and all the guys you named) and i doubt activity will gain by making anymore requirements for a public bot. If you host a private game (as we did when Clan BT was fresh) and wait 2-3 hours to play, call me.
I know it's idealistic, but Btanks don't belongs to me. Maybe if the map creators would be down with that, we could give it a try?
As a child, i once believed in god.
Q: Where are the ranked players ?
A: Here =>Number of current active bans: 532

if we follow polacco idea

A: Here =>Number of future active bans: +532

Then Close temporarily ranked bot
I AM THE FAKER OF BTANKS !  :D
We don't give a fuck about active bans = 532. Ranked players aren't inactive because they are banned, and admin didn't ban 532 people last week. It's mostly people who got banned and then were inactive, or made new accounts.

And besides a few exceptions, good ranked players don't get banned...

Ban depends, as a thread is made for that, on players behavior. If they follow the rules, then they don't get banned. It's as simple as that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bots down galadion1 8 7,358 2016-03-19, 00:46:57
Last Post: galadion1
  Bots down (QUALI+RANKED) RAF_Fenix 2 2,756 2014-10-20, 18:48:24
Last Post: eSVau
  Qualify games ban dirtyterror 1 2,302 2014-09-25, 13:15:36
Last Post: stibi-
  send back to qualify? (apm, afk like player) ckibibi 1 2,284 2014-06-07, 21:30:29
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Frozen download at qualify bot Flygplan 5 4,888 2013-11-02, 18:39:04
Last Post: stibi-