Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checkpoints
I have tryed several times that the Checkpoint stopped counting down, even though no enemies where at it. I have different theories why, however I just wanted to know if you're working on this and have found the reason?
I experienced this as well once.
Has anyone solved or fixed this ?
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
exodus is the one in chargeSmile
That evil bug decide games Undecided

(.....but tank picker + lr and mass tinker in ranked games are much worse)

Yea its actually a really bad bug...seen it ruin games a few times already.
(2014-10-02, 22:10:05)Tez.Sick Wrote: That evil bug decide games Undecided

(.....but tank picker + lr and mass tinker in ranked games are much worse)

one admin to ban them all ...
I know it's mighty late, but right now I'm on this. Anyone who has even the slightest hint towards what might be causing this, please provide them here. Also, if you have any, please post replays where this happens (along with the time and location).
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
But maybe we can solve the bug theoretically? If you display the function that defenise a control point attack and starts/stops/reverses the countdown.
Yeah, I experienced this too. On some rare occasion it happens. I think its related to killing someone with 1300 range weapons maybe but that's just my theory. I don't remeber to check or remember the died tank had such long range weapons.
Hey exo it "possibly" happened in this game i skipped through the replay much to quick check the middle cp take over around 20-35 minute mark.

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42669
This happens when the Goliath is targeting someone while defending a CP, if the defending Goliath which get killed iis using target skill, its dead body still keep firing while actually preventing other team capturing it, the dissipation animation of goliath fires 1 or 2 shots while its decaying and thus it makes it a good CP defender, although this happened only once in a long game and was not able to reproduce this bug.

But otherwise it seems to only happen occasionally, not always.
Game time: 50:15
Action: Light Force trying to conquer with 3 tanks, countdown timer starts with 2-3s delay

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 2.04 MB / Downloads: 319)
BTanks League RANKED #42884
Time: 37:45+

Action: Timer freezes at 1s after the last defender dies
I noticed if it is paused on 7 seconds or any number for that matter if you step out of the cp and back it starts counting down again.
1:21:22

involved Goliath, Sky Fortress, other tanks, and teleport beacon

.w3g   cp.w3g (Size: 3.5 MB / Downloads: 319)

Edit: Thanks for the helpful comment, AeroniumX. It is actually a similar bug (related?). See next post by AeroniumX.
Quote:1:21:22

involved Goliath, Sky Fortress, other tanks, and teleport beacon

Yeah, I also played this game mentioned by B-Tanker. The control point at bot ended up being captured to light force without ANYONE being there at the time of capture.
Hey,

I hope this one will help :It happened twice : 1st at 30' or 5 sec before, I thought it was because of pink's healer from scout, but didn't have time to check it because they revived and tp back.
But then it happened again 20 sec later and there were nothing in the cp at this time...

No problem of goliath or big tanks, the biggest we had (both teams) was heavy.

I hope you will find out what's going on...

Happened on ~29'40 and 30'40. Between that they got back the cp and cooldown went like this : 4-6-8-10, then we tried to get it back and 10-8-6-4 sth like that.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 1.15 MB / Downloads: 287)
Time: 40:40
Action: Light Force conquering timer stops at 1-2s
also the strange long range bug (weapons firing after death) appears at the same time/loaction
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42771