Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Diplo!
Lightbulb 
Howdy,

My name is Chris and I'm from a Wc3 community site called Diplomunion.com.

Recently we've begun to reach out to communities like this one, in an effort to consolidate the Wc3 online experience. We have a team of people that have put a lot of work during the past couple years into making Diplo a place where map makers can thrive.

- The Showcase is where map makers can display their map, have it rated & reviewed and share screenshots.

- The Wc3 forum offers a private section where map makers interact with their user base, answer questions, and share strategies or respond to critique.

- The Make Me Host list is where people who currently play on BNet's servers can pick your game and easily host it from a list. Simply navigate to the Diplomunion tab to see what we've got so far!

This, coupled with our large user base, ensures that good Wc3 maps are getting the attention they deserve. As well as Warcraft III, our forums also offer a medium for Starcraft II and Age of Empires, as well as a new inclusion of DoTA 2. Our mission is to connect gamers to maps!

I would like to invite you and your map on board to Diplo, I guarantee you will be met with friendly admins and a community that wants to support your projects, past, or future. All that we would ask in return would be a link back to our site displayed somewhere in your map, as the place to go for a great community.

If you have any questions, the best way to reach me is through Diplo's forums where I go by the same name. I'll be checking in here for the next week or so though, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Chris
I gave this idea : "This thread have already been discussed, and again, I'm ok with that. Maybe closing qualify from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. GMT (for example) could be a good thing to start more ranked games. And this could also make some qualify players who always ruin/leave games to think about their behavior and see them in ranked.

Btw, maybe I should open a thread for that, but is there a possibility for Btanks to be bought by steam or blizzard to make a new reworked game as it has been done with dota (dota 2) or human vs orcs (heroes of the storm)? This could bring a lot of players and give another shot to this really good map. Just a wonder I had playing heroes of the storm which is a nice rework of the human vs orcs we had on warcraft. "

Do you thik it would be possible to make sth like that? This map is really good, unfortunately players leave wc3...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)