Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes
I have the feeling strategic location is kinda OP=overpowered now. I used to play the early versions and in my opinion it took away alot of strategy from solo lanes which i played. now laning is just so boring- clinging onto the strategic location which is so strong, that ur enemy cant rly push u out of it once he gets the upper hand, not to mention ppl starting late.. waiting for weapons, driving manually to lane instead of teleporting to it and such, if they start late and u are a good player they are set back from start to 20 th minute at least. Not to mention that it lasts 3 seconds once u touch it which is ridiculous. flying tanks can run half of the fighting zone during that time. also the magic resist which it grants.. i think some time ago it just gave u 3 armorNOTmagicresistance and mere 10 hp reg/sec which was so nice. u could actually use it strategically - once u were close to it and this SMALL thing gave u a nice advantage. and i dont think it lasted for 3 ridiculous seconds after u left it.

Other thing i noticed when playing: u guys changed the bounty system, and AGAIN took away strategy. maybe u wanted to speed the game up with players getting more money for kills scaling in consecutive minutes, which was a bad change imho. now u get so much gold that its ridiculous imho- minions stopped having an impact once the tank gives 800 gold in 30 th minute? Every n00b as i call them rides with big weapons as now everyone can afford them and the gold flow is BIG. Some time ago when u were ahead because u farmed nicely in the early game which had great impact on your middle and late game. now whatever u do- u WILL get money and u WILL get lots of it eventually, once u kill those tanks= zero strategy. and who said the game should be short or shorter? i played 3 hour games which were quite fun actually with only 2 players leaving. Its Btanks not League of Legends that a single session should be as short as possible imho. Some time ago League of legends' game session could last at least 50 minutes not it can last easy 20 ,25 minutes. and the change was not for good in my opinion, same goes for btanks.

These changes should be reversed for better gameplay imho.
I'm not sure about the strategic locations. But it provides significant damage reduction which can make it nearly impossible to push a strong opponent of those stpos.

Gamelength: 3 hours?? I disagree. I think those 2 hour games is plenty long enough when they last that long, although most short games is about 30-80 mins. I'm against making it longer than it is atm, its very good pace imo.

But I agree with you on the bounty system.
The current bounty system increases your bounty the better you play, which allows less skilled players to get more gold killing players with lots of farming and kills. It favours the less skilled players and makes a game last longer and makes the game more noob friendly for less skilled players reaping a lot of gold. This bounty system kinda extends the gamelength a bit than in older versions.
(2015-09-14, 19:18:15)Izumi Wrote: I have the feeling strategic location is kinda OP=overpowered now. I used to play the early versions and in my opinion it took away alot of strategy from solo lanes which i played. now laning is just so boring- clinging onto the strategic location which is so strong, that ur enemy cant rly push u out of it once he gets the upper hand, not to mention ppl starting late.. waiting for weapons, driving manually to lane instead of teleporting to it and such, if they start late and u are a good player they are set back from start to 20 th minute at least. Not to mention that it lasts 3 seconds once u touch it which is ridiculous. flying tanks can run half of the fighting zone during that time. also the magic resist which it grants.. i think some time ago it just gave u 3 armorNOTmagicresistance and mere 10 hp reg/sec which was so nice. u could actually use it strategically - once u were close to it and this SMALL thing gave u a nice advantage. and i dont think it lasted for 3 ridiculous seconds after u left it.

Other thing i noticed when playing: u guys changed the bounty system, and AGAIN took away strategy. maybe u wanted to speed the game up with players getting more money for kills scaling in consecutive minutes, which was a bad change imho. now u get so much gold that its ridiculous imho- minions stopped having an impact once the tank gives 800 gold in 30 th minute? Every n00b as i call them rides with big weapons as now everyone can afford them and the gold flow is BIG. Some time ago when u were ahead because u farmed nicely in the early game which had great impact on your middle and late game. now whatever u do- u WILL get money and u WILL get lots of it eventually, once u kill those tanks= zero strategy. and who said the game should be short or shorter? i played 3 hour games which were quite fun actually with only 2 players leaving. Its Btanks not League of Legends that a single session should be as short as possible imho. Some time ago League of legends' game session could last at least 50 minutes not it can last easy 20 ,25 minutes. and the change was not for good in my opinion, same goes for btanks.

These changes should be reversed for better gameplay imho.
2 years later, still bad changes not undone, i dont know what u must have in your head to make good games worse, change ur ceo or sth. the game was playable for 6 years, a kid must start modding and gets rekt. GG
or just take the open source world edit file and change it. development was halted long ago, so why would you suggest changes NOW?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
„With great power goes great responsible.“, Richard Nixon, 1972

If you've created something big/beautiful and people using it and it's alive, there's no greater luck to an engineer. At least that's what I think. You should not withdraw your attention from this "project" since it's so popular and beloved by so many people (worldwide...).

And be assured: the BTanks version in Starcraft II took at least 2 years to appear and is totally crap/undone/map too small/sucks ´-.-