Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get a clarification?
It seems that something shady is going on. I seem to be banned but I see no ban request against me - well against my 'whats' account which was the only one with no ban as the others are banned for more than 3 months I think. Can I get an explanation as to why the ban has been handed without the normal routes being followed i.e. public ban request, and when can I request for the ban to be lifted?

cheers and long live the league...hehe good one  :)
i just noticed when i play with warrios_sk_55   someone always gets ban, he should be removed from admin hes i giving bans  for small things
Ive just created a new account and been able to join a qualify game which i cannot do with the banned accs at the moment.
can you look into it please and also unban my other accs if i am eligible to play?
Thanks a lot.
There were indeed this kind of problems with SK who didnt get ban when he deserved to be and could have the scalp of anyone he disliked via a private request to tez sick. Maybe he got admin rights. If so, it's time to remove that. We barely have enough players, it's not to stand this kind of shit again...
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2015-10-21, 10:57:23)GodStrongArms Wrote: There were indeed this kind of problems with SK who didnt get ban when he deserved to be and could have the scalp of anyone he disliked via a private request to tez sick. Maybe he got admin rights. If so, it's time to remove that. We barely have enough players, it's not to stand this kind of shit again...

I dont remember playing with SK tho
Lifted the ban on whats for you joyjoy and as for wondering why you were banned i am not sure i will find out .
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Thanks a lot almighty BennieSmile.
Its okSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM