Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions : Equip and rebuild base tower
Thumbs Up 
Hello! First of all, thanks a lots for the great work done on the SCII map... You have been able to make this really fun game, with very little bugg or lagg  :angel:

I Would like to suggest 2 news add on, and 2 other minor upgrade for the next version.

A) Make tower being rebuildable in base.  :dodgy:
By comparing the map of Wc3 ST2, when the number of players in the team is various, the largest team are on the constant aggression and the others on the seat. It might be easier to defend if the game offered a system to rebuild the tower lost indide base, or update the defensive system. To do this, I suggest:

i) When a tower dies in the base, you can replace it with a neutral building invulnerable called ruins.
This building could have abilitys such as "select the hero" and "make it recruitable unit".
This way, you could offer designs that could be used in the same place, to replace the destroyed tower above.

ii) Send some vcs controlled by the AI, on a mission to rebuild the towers, near one of the entrances.
To make this possible, you can add to the headquarters, units to hire. Hired unit A, would do some rebuilding AI behavior in front of the entrance to the north path and hired Unit B, would do the same for one of the two other core doors.

B) Can you give to the heroic classification based towers?  :cool:
In this way, as allies, we would have the ability to share items with them. The best use of this suggestion is to make the towers more difficult to destroy, by the other team.

c) Combining two different weaves, using the shield in one  :P
It might be nice for a player to have the opportunity to save space in the inventory for elements of the shield as well as for parts of armor. For example, you might combine the effect of adding X amount of shield to the vehicle with the ability to click to regenerate a certain% of the shield.

d) Adjust areas of capture time  :rolleyes:
When a player starts a counter trying to capture an area, it might be good if other allies could enter in the same area to reduce the timer. For example, if you take 25 seconds to capture a sector i) a player enter the area and begin to decline timers 1 / sec. ii) another player ally enters the area, then the timer now falls to 2 / sec and so on ...

Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to having an answer  :D
If there is a version of Battle Tanks in Starcraft 2, then I'm unaware of it. We did not develop it and also have no knowledge about it. I just searched the EU server, but only found three old copy cats.

Could you show me more of it?
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
http:// xxx www. xxx sc2mapster.com xxx /maps/desert-tankbattle/forum/
just erase some caracters

Sorry to have you mistaken