Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT
strolch:      nogoodplayer,     nomorerandom,    thx,    exstaza,    lovecomesagain,    freestyler, using accs from prog, cro_ownage, carizma, c0nected....

he said in the last game:  http://league.btanks.net/lastgames.php
he use everytime maphack and nobody can do anything..
im really pissed of him.
pls everytime when you see him post his  accs here in this thread.

so admins can ban him. 

TEZ and ESVAU, maybe help bennie little. 

he destroy all breakers and mines with his hack.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 3.54 MB / Downloads: 160)
Banned those accounts need to have something in place so people cant use old accounts i think after 60 days any account should need to play 25 qualify games no matter what also need to find if we can get strolch permanently banned .
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Already had an idea this would happen ( i was simply just going to unban any of the above since they all have forum accounts with out hesitation love your post was deleted cause it actually just annoyed me more anything i don't have an ip-log at my disposal and i cant watch every game.
so whats the point too ban all accs if u dont know

and how u know its strloch not someone else????????????
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
you lost my respect love now just shut up pls.
(2015-11-04, 21:15:11)LoveComesAgain Wrote: so whats the point too ban all accs if u dont know

and how u know its strloch not someone else????????????

Because strolch is a literally who should be  banned  he ruins many games and has been banned 30+ accounts for numerous things i wasn't sure and i knew for at least one of the accounts wasn't strolch but couldn't but sure i banned all of them knowing 

nogoodplayer,     nomorerandom,    thx,    exstaza,    lovecomesagain,    freestyler, using accs from prog, cro_ownage, carizma, c0nected.

all these guys have accounts on forum and could simply ask for unban using there account also proving its them 
look in replays on that players NoMoreRandom NoGoodPlayer Thx Freestyler and show me where did he ruined the games cuz i didint see i that games.. and how u know that names are him wtf man cuz gala said its him

they are fucking my accunts and not fucking strloch u idiots

gala have big imagine and u belive in all what he said
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
(2015-11-05, 04:32:21)galadion1 Wrote:
(2015-11-05, 04:29:52)galadion1 Wrote: you cant read your names?    lovecomesagain, exstaza ??    
and i said "love you lost my respect now shut up"   i know who you are !
 i send the REPLAY where you say "i use everytime maphack" and the admins can read it.  why you cry now?  you ruin the game "battletanks" !
you dont respect the old players and you dont respect the old times of btanks history.  sry but you failed !
This is really irrelevant now love your not being and helpful you even made thx forum account i actually don't care about what you say any longer haha the only person that looks like an idiot is you if people make mistakes and you watch and spectate for  awhile and try fool people and then start  whos fault is that.

You just did a good job fooling people you can pm esvau or tez if you want future help i will just ignore everything from now on.