Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warcraft 3 version too old?
Question 
So I used to play a lot of btanks when I was younger and I want to get back in business.
I've got warcraft 3 frozen throne v 1.18, downloaded the btanks map and copied it into the "maps" folder in the warcraft 3 folder.
But when I try to start it, the game doesnt start, instead it just returns to the mod selection. I cant even choose teams because the whole space where the teams should be shown is just empty.

I dont know if there are any conditions I need in order to play the game, if so please reply.

Thanks in advance, EgoKussy.
AFAIK patch 1.24 introduced many map related changes to WC3. BT also received changed to make BT compatible with this patch and i asume those changes aren't backwards compatible.

At least which up to date patched version of WC3 you will get the same result try to load an old disbanded map before 1.24: you will returned back to map selection.

NB: Battle Tanks requires Frozen Throne (which you have, but others might read this...)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)