Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alter Game Mechanic
Lightbulb 
Hello there. I've heard sad news, about termination of development of this map. But if development will be continued, i want to siggest some ideas. 
Tanks respawn too fast, how abot to make this a little slower and much slower in the late game? Assists in the map is too small, i think will be good if it will be increased. 
 Another idea is guns in game too same, and differ only by DPS, target count and graphic effect. How abot to make them more uniq? Make each gun with differnt effect.  Electro cannon burns mana, Flamethrower inflicts damage per second. Darkneess cannon decreases armor. Some cannon cause additional damage to some targets(i know, that there are some guns with this effect exist in the game, but not so clearly). I want uniq mechanic for each gun type, we have traditional and "magic" weapons in game(i know, that magical weapons have characteristic quantity of damage such 777,555,999). And of course i want, that each gun will be actual on each stage of game, of course more powerful versions of guns, with more powerful stats and same by type, but more powerful effect must be left in game, as now. But now, as i mentioned above this guns only differ by DPS. Of course all cannons can't be actual in all stage, because their damage, and thats why their more powerful counterpart must be in game.
And change some heroes skill to make them more usable. Such as bounty hunter tank "gold bonus" skill. Change that it will provide gold bonus not only from heroes but from creeps too. It make tank perfect farmer, to earn money for guns and upgrades faster than others tanks. And in current state this skill just useless. I want to see more different gameplay on each tank. And some skills a just useless and must be reworked as bounty hunter "gold bonus" skill.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,207 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 9,941 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  Early Game Short Range UnifiedDoom 11 10,821 2013-02-21, 11:57:32
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  add more information about game ? LoveComesAgain 0 1,839 2012-05-14, 10:57:32
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  Add commands -dont count game and -stop game Crag_Hack 2 3,356 2012-04-26, 17:13:25
Last Post: Crag_Hack