Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom BattleTank Map
Rainbow 
Guten Tach, Ich habe vor einer Weile angefangen mit dem Map-Editor von Wc3 frozen Throne herum zu basteln. 
Leider bekomme ich bei meiner BattleTank maps ein paar Sachen nicht hin.

Probleme:
1, Die Kamerasicht von denn Spielern ist viel zu nah an der Map. (mit dem befehl ,,bild+,, schenkt die kamera nur seitlich nach unten in denn 3D modus)
2, Wie erhöhe ich das StartGold bzw. das auch das Geld was man nach einiger Zeit bekommt?
3, Das Setzen von Kontrollpunkten ohne Türme.
4, KI Gegner (dies ist mir nicht so wichtig da ich meistens mit paar Kollegen eher Spiele)

Danke auch schonmal im vorraus ^^

Hello, I've started a while ago with the map editor of Wc3 frozen thrones around to tinker. Unfortunately I do not get a few things in my BattleTank cards.

problems:
1, The camsight of the players is much too close to the map. (With the command "picture +", the camera only points sideways in 3D mode)
2, How do I get the StartGold and / or. The money was you after some time gets?
3, Setting of control points without towers.
4, AI opponents (this is not important to me since I usually play with some colleagues rather)

Thanks ^^
feels like you're missing most of the basic knowledge to the editor. maybe you should first start with creating a simple map yourself. as for most oft your questions, head to the scripting editor and you should find most of your anwers there.

espescially for 1.: there is a build in zoom command. just type either "-zoom" for a default one or give it any integer in the form of "-zoom number" like "-zoom 4444".
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revive BattleTanks as custom map in Dota2 Heretic 13 13,935 2021-06-03, 17:45:27
Last Post: jerryjhon
  Custom mode alternative - No CPTP mode TKF 24 13,342 2009-06-29, 10:28:51
Last Post: Doomhammer112
  Level 5 Creeps/Hero Custom Option GooglyBoogly 2 2,592 2009-03-13, 16:19:57
Last Post: Dr.McNinja
  Custom Game Mode Fix - Exploder xenocide85 7 4,532 2008-08-03, 06:00:25
Last Post: Bobguydude