Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League is corrupted
I played many games like this but this time there is proof. Clan members come to one game and make them go the way they want. This wos totaly lost game watch game begining and aroung 40-th minute where i asked team member are they his friends and are they let them win. I am tired of bullshit like this started 7:0 against noob, and all other sides failed. There needs to be done something about this or i quit playing this game. Idiots should host their games and fuck them up like they did here. Or is solution i call my mates so we make one account 20, 40, 60 : 0... Is this point of this league to cheat....? Here is the replay, have fun watching it. I have been in a games like this before where all goes like set up game ends fast and i play fucking awesome, i want to mention there is also leaver abuse in that way even good names leave to make team clan win/lose. I know game makers cant do much here but if this shit continues then you will have all first places in league because you noobs will be playing game alone or with noobs who dont get what kind of scam is this! Here is replay to all good players who actualy enjoy playing and not only winning especaly not winning by this terms.

There is a way to end this but i will not ask that and that is investigation by IP, and i really dont think game is worth such trouble but here i just wanted to express my impresions here.

I am Pillgram!

Attached Files
.w3g   Cheating.w3g (Size: 1.36 MB / Downloads: 118)
thanks for wasting my time there is nothing to see!
and welcome to auto balance.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I don't understant what you mean. U talk about plots? (i want namessssBig Grin) or about the difference of level between "pro" and "pub"???
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
[Image: nb0pw5n8yk.jpg]
eSVau Wrote:thanks for wasting my time there is nothing to see!
and welcome to auto balance.
Wos not my intention to waste your time, look 40-th minute i asked if they are mates and they let them win, they say yes and asked me if i am mad, isnt that some kind of proof? Making accounts can be used to manipulate game outcome. For example i make account to manipulate games for friend, if i play with him i do my best if i get in oposite team i can feed, not teleport to def, creep while people fight and so on, i dont care for that account cause i use it to help friend and then i got 3-4 mates who help me with that = making league unfair. I flame in this game and i act childish but playing game that goes one way and not be able to do anything makes people mad. I wos reading other posts about noobs dont kick each other here is same case 2 feeders dont kick each other so there is apsolutly nothing we can do to turn around this game. I lose a lot even if i play good and i am not high ranked i get in games like this where they have winner from begining. 1500+ elo bot or K:D % bot would stop this kind of manipulation or at least make it harder, i have read topics about that and that would be nice that something like this comes out...
Althend Wrote:I don't understant what you mean. U talk about plots? (i want namessssBig Grin) or about the difference of level between "pro" and "pub"???
I talk about this lets say i have clan with 10-15 active members we play 5 games a day, and we all have 3+ accounts. One day 4 of us use alt accounts to help 1 to get wins we go i nsame games and it doesnt matter balance cause there is always way to manipulate. To make this accounts i need only 15 qualify, other day we all help with alt accounts other friend and so on... first 5 places would be our accounts be sure of that.
bot365 Wrote:
Althend Wrote:I don't understant what you mean. U talk about plots? (i want namessssBig Grin) or about the difference of level between "pro" and "pub"???
I talk about this lets say i have clan with 10-15 active members we play 5 games a day, and we all have 3+ accounts. One day 4 of us use alt accounts to help 1 to get wins we go i nsame games and it doesnt matter balance cause there is always way to manipulate. To make this accounts i need only 15 qualify, other day we all help with alt accounts other friend and so on... first 5 places would be our accounts be sure of that.

It can happen that some people cheat but really, I don't think that people do that.... My last game, i had alex second account in my team and he did not screwed me but helped me even if it makes me get back rank 1...

It will be always possible to cheat. Just by aoiding games with people with elo lower than 1470 for example... And also.. Bad players exists and there is no plots everywhere ^__^
We had few game together and you should know that the challenge is a part of the autobalance. If you want good game, join clan priv game or other bots without autobalanceSmile
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,989 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,613 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,115 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,769 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 23,324 2014-08-18, 22:10:57
Last Post: Bernar_Ali