Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post retards that lie, talk shit, and kick good players
Hello, hopefully admins on btank can ban retards. My first encounter of a retard.
Name: CauseofDeath
Kept saying that i was racist and wanted to kick me, and other team was losing real bad so they all yes and i got kicked. What a load of shit. I hope you can ban these people, otherwise, awesome tornament you guys are running. *2 thumbs up*
I won't ban without any proof. You'll have to provide a replay for example.
bah something like thats so sucking-.-
mr.nielson ( dont really now how he named himselve)
was biggest noob in game and started to call me nazi=P
another game he played with me he joined when game had started he said i dont play with sucking nazis and left lol
he said that without any reaction of me before or afterwards=P=P
Just provide replays, otherwise we have no valueable reason to interact.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
bfdrsumit Wrote:Name: CauseofDeath

i know him too...
i agree with your request.. but have no replays too^^
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
oh god, i didn't save, fuck T_T ok but thanks for the heads up, in future iwill save replay of retards. ^_^ Oh so can you change leaver score if it is proven i was kicked for no good reason?
AAHH you know him, God... thanx for agreeing ^_^
Your last game will always be stored as "LastReplay.w3g" inside your "Warcraft III/Replay/"-folder until you finished your next whatever wc3 game.
Just as hind in case someone did forgot to save a replay you may copy and/or rename that "LastReplay.w3g file. I asume it's the same for win and mac, but not sure about macWink

p.s.: it's possible to modify (read: edit) your own posts to avoid double posts :roll:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuckin message I have to tell to bt players... Althend 1 2,503 2009-12-24, 19:53:26
Last Post: VuDu
  2 German Guys searching for a good BTanks Clan 15 8,525 2008-03-29, 15:25:43
Last Post: Frechheit