Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Force players to buy from the junkyard
I just read another topic focusing on the junkyard, and this idea came to my mind:

As soon as someone buys an item somewhere on the map, at any shop, the game could check whether an item of that type already exists on the junkyard. If it does, the buying player gets some money back and so on, it would be handled as if he took the item from the junkyard.

This is probably only a small benefit to some players, especially because many of the weapons on the junkyard are already upgraded, but I will let you decide on your own.

Advantages are:
- Beginners may use the junkyard by accident
- You don't need to waste time to move to the junkyard, as long as you have that little extra money you will get back later
- Everyone is happy, if his sold item is bought again, because he gets some more money back
Good idea, I also thought of this a while ago.

Perhaps even show some dialog "The weapon you want to buy exists upgraded on the junk, do you want to spend x gold more to get the upgraded one or do you want a new standard one from the shop?"

I'd also like to see some other models for items on the junk. I.e. one for hulls and equipment and one for weapons. I hate searching all the items to find the goldhull I sold to get a new tank earlier.
I should have thought about this when I explained this to someone for the umpteenth time.

Sounds awesome, make it happenSmile
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Yeah, it's a good idea.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training by Elite Players sherl0ck 1 3,220 2014-06-21, 10:58:39
Last Post: RaptorXI
  junkyard ckibibi 5 4,349 2014-02-28, 13:33:28
Last Post: gozo1985
  Force gold distribution ckibibi 2 3,431 2014-02-17, 18:12:58
Last Post: ckibibi
  Players ruining games psycodiver 3 3,216 2013-12-24, 04:41:25
Last Post: gozo1985
  Kicking qualified players from Qualify-Bot applecheese 6 5,323 2012-04-04, 12:25:20
Last Post: applecheese