Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medivac extended Support Systems
I'm not sure if this is deliberate, but when the Anti-Grav does it's Dimension Shift on a Medivac that is on Support Systems, the Medivac continues to use Support Systems after Dimension Shift has finished.

If this is isn't a mistake, then other tanks should have their specials suspended in mid air. That would be awesome.
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.
which version? did you read the rules of the forum?

still, thx for sharing.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki Wrote:which version? did you read the rules of the forum?

still, thx for sharing.

Oh sorry. All versions that have a Medivac as far as I'm concerned. But last tested was 8.65.

It doesn't go on forever. Like for instance if the Medivac's Support System duration is 2 seconds and Anti-grav uses Dimension Shift 1 second later, when the Dimension shift finishes the Medivac continues to use the Support System for another second.
---
All I can say is, that this behavior is not intended. But it also doesnt' seem to do much harm to leave it that way.

Concerning other abilities: we don't have that much control over the abilities, to change them that way. It's a warcraft internal behavior.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Exodus Wrote:All I can say is, that this behavior is not intended. But it also doesnt' seem to do much harm to leave it that way.

Concerning other abilities: we don't have that much control over the abilities, to change them that way. It's a warcraft internal behavior.

Haha boooo. Would've been awesome to have a matrix movie effect of some sort.
---

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medivac Ulti interrupts Ghost Tanks "Soul Drain" gozo1985 0 2,220 2011-09-09, 19:13:06
Last Post: gozo1985
  [8.73] Medivac lose speed buff on CP porting TKF 0 1,865 2011-03-27, 00:50:48
Last Post: TKF
  [8.63/8.63b/8.64] Medivac ulti SchattenSchlump 9 4,535 2009-10-05, 17:32:56
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.63b] Defensive Systems (Scout) jman 3 2,344 2009-09-17, 23:22:12
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.61c] Medivac 2.0 Ulti dont give extra mana Gammagulp 3 2,632 2009-07-31, 16:15:46
Last Post: cacao