Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remote fuse
a remote fuse able to destroy bomb?
it's like 3 second, you need a good reaction to cancel a bomb in your own baseSmile

that would be nice seriously to make the other team sad of using 4k on a bomb that doesn't work

:D

kingnounours-
A 1250 gold counter to a 3500 item? It's not hard to see how imbalanced that is and how terribly underpowered the bomb would be in this were implemented.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
It would be interesting to make it reduce the bomba damage ^_^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
or maybe just block the countdown for 2 or 3 seconds?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Quote:A 1250 gold counter to a 3500 item? It's not hard to see how imbalanced that is and how terribly underpowered the bomb would be in this were implemented.

I like this idea. The bomb is expensive because of the damage it does. But the remote fuse is clearly a counter to explosives. It's like saying "a 600 gold net to kill a flyer that's worth 1000 bounty? After 3 charges and kills that's, 3000 gold, that's imba"

of course if this became a feature I think it would be ok to up the cost of the remote fuse because it would become a lot more popularBig Grin
then we could add the possibility to remote fuse the exploder, tooBig Grin
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
i dont think bomb has to be changed=P
it can get destroyed and well its okay as it is not too difficult to see enemy when running in base complety aloneWink
Jayzer Wrote:I like this idea. The bomb is expensive because of the damage it does. But the remote fuse is clearly a counter to explosives. It's like saying "a 600 gold net to kill a flyer that's worth 1000 bounty? After 3 charges and kills that's, 3000 gold, that's imba"

I do think the net is a pretty imba item in the late game, which is why I ALWAYS use it against late-game air tanks. :wink:

http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=...444#p33444

I'm against this idea, because I don't think it would be balanced to have the reusable/permanent remote fuse counter the one-time use bomb when it costs a fraction of the price. The remote fuse would be way too cost effective/powerful for the bomb to be useful. A bombing player already has to wait a few seconds to plant the bomb and provide enough cover so that his enemies doesn't destroy it before the countdown. If he fails, he loses 3,500 gold in the process. As things are right now, bombs are only useful in niche situations, and implementing this would make those situations even rarer.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remote Fuse only buy-able after 2-4 Upgrades AoKiji 4 3,044 2012-01-06, 15:47:03
Last Post: progg