Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament mode?
Why are traders and exploders disabled in tournament mode? They both have their strategic uses and are part of the main game. I miss having these as options in almost every game hosted these days.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
Icono Wrote:Why are traders and exploders disabled in tournament mode? They both have their strategic uses and are part of the main game. I miss having these as options in almost every game hosted these days.

+1

Although btank league and btank tournament are different things, you are talking about league mode I assume.
Quote:Icono: "...part of the main game..."
The "main game" is named Battle Tanks. Not Battle Traders or Exploders.
But i agree. Traders and Exploders have their strategic use. And i like to explore all their featueres. BUT not in league-mode game. League-mode should focus on the Battle Tanks gameplay itself as it does atm. And i guess(know) i am not the only one with this opinion!
http://www.FoelliX.de gaming customization
- maps
- models
- tools
[Image: fx.jpg]
I guess, there where/are a lot of dicussions about tinkers, exploders, traders. Many people got different opinions about that.

We almost got the bug -pro-mode-bot, where these tanks are disabled.
But I would look forward to keep bots like the league-betas, where u can also play tinker, exploder and trader as well.

When it comes to me, I would like to see the option to play those tanks in league-games too, because they are still part of the game.
The option that you ´can` choose those tanks hasn´t to mean, that you have to take them :wink:

FoelliX Wrote:
Quote:Icono: "...part of the main game..."
The "main game" is named Battle Tanks. Not Battle Traders or Exploders.
neither battle traders/ eploders, nor battle ships :mrgreen:
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
[/quote] neither battle traders/ eploders, nor battle ships :mrgreen:[/quote]
how about battle planes?
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
neither battle traders/ eploders, nor battle ships :mrgreen:[/quote]
how about battle planes?[/quote]

ships ment to be planes...... it´s called airship in this game, not airplane :wink:

sorry for offtopic
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That is, the tournament is finished. Now time to thank BeuzX 10 9,179 2010-10-14, 20:06:07
Last Post: Kahro
  Welcome to the 11th Team Mode Orthodox 1 1,708 2010-08-04, 13:07:36
Last Post: Orthodox