Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
votekick system only in team
sry about the last post was so mad at that point ... anyway i got mad again :mrgreen: when the game was 3v3 in the end and we had a feeder in our team(4/35) and it was better off without him ,but the enemy wont let kick him and feed on him , and then the feeder votekick me and the enemy said yes i guess ... :evil:
I would support a Team-Based-Kick-System because the current system works only, if all payers play fair. And who in the Internet plays fair?...
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:And who in the Internet plays fair?...

Good point. Totally supports my argument to totally disable the kick command due to massive abuse.
I would also agree.
Make votekick-system only teambased. Smile
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
DerSatan Wrote:
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:And who in the Internet plays fair?...

Good point. Totally supports my argument to totally disable the kick command due to massive abuse.
agree to that. remove the kicksystem! most of the games, players are kicked, because the have 0-7 stats after 10mins, but nobody asks, why he has such bad stats.
and if there is a newbe in the game, players are requested to introduce the player to btanks
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Disagree and feeding is not a legal kick reason.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
SCorpA1 Wrote:agree to that. remove the kicksystem! most of the games, players are kicked, because the have 0-7 stats after 10mins, but nobody asks, why he has such bad stats.
and if there is a newbe in the game, players are requested to introduce the player to btanks

No... Just because kick isn't always used correctly, it shouldn't be removed.
Sometimes players go afk and sometimes a person purposely feed their friends (even though it's rare, it does happen).
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
The only reason in PUBLIC Games, to kick players is, that they are afk - for me. Feeders, totally noobs, new players and players who are fighting a chance-less 1v5, these are NO reasons to kick any player.
+Flaming
+Feeding on purpose
+Trying to kill teammates with explosives/mines/bombs
+Constantly trying on purpose to block/surround teammates with troops/towers to disable them from moving
Best example: BeSh Battle Tanks
They always have a mole in the enemy team, once you found out who it is and try to kick => 5 -no from the enemy team => impossible to kick it => impossible to win :x :twisted:
less qq, more pewpew
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Prog Wrote:+Flaming
+Feeding on purpose
+Constantly trying on purpose to block/surround teammates with troops/towers to disable them from moving

i vote to disable the -kick completely.

Because in my case, more than 90% -kick are used to get rid of noobs. Not in the cases are prog said. I also hate the players who does that, but mostly i were just blaming my bad luck to have such a member in team. I think we'd better to figure out a way to deal with it, but not through -kick.

Maybe we can report those players in the forum and make a blacklist, and ban those guys for an amount of time in league system etc.
olivercamel Wrote:
Prog Wrote:+Flaming
+Feeding on purpose

i vote to disable the -kick completely.

Because in my case, more than 90% -kick are used to get rid of noobs. Not in the cases are prog said. I also hate the players who does that, but mostly i were just blaming my bad luck to have such a member in team. I think we'd better to figure out a way to deal with it, but not through -kick.

Maybe we can report those players in the forum and make a blacklist, and ban those guys for an amount of time in league system etc.

As long, as you require replays ('cause of exploiting with a "he has done that and that" therefore he played only very well), that would be a method - buuuut that would be very much work for all the devs *g*.

Just disable -kick and make a "if a player dont move for 5 Minutes kick him" and also a "if a palyer is -afkai for more than 10 Minutes kick him" because NO ONE want to play with bots, they are totally nooblike :lol:
or just enable the kick command for players, who are afk for 5mins or similiar
let the kick comand as it is at the moment.
When players are afk its stupid but if someone have stats like 0:7 after 10 min i think you should kick him or try to find a solution in 2 minutes=P.
Its just stupid when you have totaly noobs in your team which are playing totaly shit...
maybe a kick vote for the team only would be a solution but imo let it like it is now;)
STATS are only half of the cake :wink:
most of the players kick, because of the stats.
but its alway the enemy, who influence your stats. when you are an average player and you play vs a really good player and have 0:7 stats after 10mins, its not bad!
once i played vs my friend on the lane and im not bad (i played not really good at this day, but i was better than most of my team) and he wasnt neither.
one player of team voted to kick me, because i hade something like 2 - 10 stats, but my tank was better than his, because a creeped alot better and my enemy (friend) wasent that overpowerd, because i managed to let me beeing killed by force for half of the deaths. thats an example for a regular kick vote: look at stats, "-kick x", -kicked-
SCorpA1 Wrote:thats an example for a regular kick vote: look at stats, "-kick x", -kicked-

And the regular kick vote is followed by a kick vote of the other team, kicking their player with the worst stats for balance.
DerSatan Wrote:
SCorpA1 Wrote:thats an example for a regular kick vote: look at stats, "-kick x", -kicked-

And the regular kick vote is followed by a kick vote of the other team, kicking their player with the worst stats for balance.
Hilarious.... just disable this fucking shit and then auto-kick players with more then 10 Minutes afk or abusing -afkai.

I dont understand why every single man on the BT-internet thinks "uh, he is not as good as me - KICK!!!!". :roll:
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:Hilarious.... just disable this fucking shit and then auto-kick players with more then 10 Minutes afk or abusing -afkai.
Some tanks do not require high APM to be played well, like Guard, Tinker, (Exploder). One can play two of them if an ally has to go afk.
RaptorXI Wrote:
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:Hilarious.... just disable this fucking shit and then auto-kick players with more then 10 Minutes afk or abusing -afkai.
Some tanks do not require high APM to be played well, like Guard, Tinker, (Exploder). One can play two of them if an ally has to go afk.
Ok, then like that:

System check: One player is afk since 10 Minutes.

System does a auto-vote-kick to the TEAM (not ALL players). Then, the current system (with all those -1 and +4 votes and so on) takes place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes in existing ranking-system BtankNoob 5 4,363 2014-04-13, 02:31:10
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Additional ranking system BtankNoob 12 10,488 2014-02-19, 09:57:40
Last Post: Flygplan
  Promote team play Max 7 5,867 2014-02-13, 19:08:16
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 4,767 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
  Mortal team balance daminator3 11 8,843 2012-12-01, 19:18:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL