Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
join bug
hey

(maybe it should be moved to another topic)

I do not know if i will call it a bug but you can look at
http://btanks.net/wiki/Main_Page
what the started games is called and if you click on the name it says copied but if you go into wc3 and paster it and click enter(join) nothing happens
you can not join bots maps by typing the name of the map only if you find it on the list

hmm why is the team made random when the map begins?? I can not be sure of getting sammed with my friendSad

///N.Munch
(suck to ENGLISH but try)
the game could have been full or even started by the time you tried to join the game.
as for the shuffle, just check the bot message in the game lobby. ;-)
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Especially on holidays, the BT Leage Beta bot servers fill quite fast, so if you copy the game name and then start warcraft, log in and look for the game, chances are the game already startet and the next game was opened with a new number.

Teams are shuffled so you cannot team up with your mates and bash noobs. It was introduced for better individual rating of each player.
hmm no when my brother or friend is in a hosted map and there is many places back i can't write the name an join the map on that mode i need to find it on the listSad

ps. if i see a new hosted map with 1 in copy the name and open my minimized wc3 it only take 5 sec to past and press enterSmile

can you copy the name and join with it?
N.Munch Wrote:can you copy the name and join with it?
Sure. Check if you have whitespaces copied by accident.
No, there is the real name of the copy and sometimes I write just as my brother says the track is called just after the #
but can not join by writing, we must find it on the list to join
there are several bugs in wc3 i've noticed so far:
1. if you only go into the gamelist-view and your first action is to paste the gn into the field and hit enter, it wont work. if you click on any game in list and then replace the gn with your clipboard, it works
2. sometimes games of the bots wont show up in the list, and sometime you simply cant join them.. no idea why..
No Support via PM!!
:(

Now I spend 15 minutes trying to get it to work
and found out that if you find the track list, click 1 time on the name copies the name from the GN field and then refresher and then check whether you can see the track list

if it is there and you paster and click enter then it works: D
if it is not there and you paster and click enter then it will appear on the list but it does not come in and then disappears from the list again: (

it is with different bot host I've tried

how much map can you see on the list of time?? i can see 20 of time.
N.Munch Wrote:if it is not there and you paster and click enter then it will appear on the list but it does not come in and then disappears from the list again
This is normal for WC3. You can enter a random name at the field and if you press join, this very game will appear on the list and give you a "game not found" error. After closing the error window, the game dissapears again.
yes but this is name i know is hosted :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOIN BOT GLITCH? FreeJason 1 3,585 2013-01-21, 13:25:10
Last Post: eSVau
  Try to join BTanks qualify 1 time playing warriok 12 15,928 2012-12-11, 21:14:36
Last Post: eSVau
  why i cant join any game? barbaras 6 5,623 2011-05-07, 09:33:30
Last Post: barbaras