Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
increased number of desyncs since 1.25 patch
Since the new 1.25 patch has been released i've seen a dramatically increased number of desyncs.
For example last saturday on all bots we had 5 desyncs in total. Today we've already had 65 of them!

Tow noticeable points: Most desyncs are in the first few seconds. Often the same players get a desync.

If you are one of the players who get desyncs "often" please let us know. For example do you use a mac? We've had problems with macs in the past.
Hmm this is very bad. It appears blizzard made some unknown changes in the changelog which is greatly increasing the number of desyncs. It might be caused by the change blizzard done to the replays.

Also according to several posts on the official blizzard wc3 forum, indicates than many players encounter big problems with custom games. Lets hope blizzard will release a minor revision fix fast.
Most frequent desyncs yesterday (RANKED + QUALIFY + BETA):
Code:
8x 808_Blade
      6x gogocat
      5x OldSpiceGuy
      4x SSA_13ACKWARDS
      3x petrucusnir
      3x oedipuss
      3x Fabiohabib
      3x dasnex
Would be nice to talk to them in order to get more infos.

EDIT:
Did a little research and found this:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthre...since-1.25

and this:
Quote:Installed the patch on my mac and every game disconnects. Blizzard did a sucky job testing this.
Quote:I am also on a mac and everygame disconnects. Blizzard needs to fix this.

Any mac user here to confirm this? :wink:
I have MAC and I always disconnect after The setup patch 1.25
Ok, thanks for the feedback.

Hopefully blizzard will release a bugfix patch soon...
macs sux anyway Tongue
anal trooper Wrote:macs sux anyway Tongue
such posts even more ;-)
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
bigblue: http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?top...4&sid=3000
Quote:We are currently aware of custom game and disconnection issues stemming from the recent Warcraft III patch. We are working on a resolution, however an ETA is not available at this time. To aid us in fixing this issue more quickly, we would like to gather more information from you. Please, email mailto:Macsupport@blizzard.com with the subject line “WC3 Disconnections" and the following information:

OS X version
Machine (Macbook Pro, etc..)
How you are connected
Realm affected
How the customer patched
Any additional messages that occur that haven’t been reported.

We sincerely apologize for the troubles. We'll have it back up and running as soon as possible. Thank you!

there's nothing like a smooth running pcConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Velocity2k Wrote:If you are one of the players who get desyncs "often" please let us know. For example do you use a mac? We've had problems with macs in the past.

I use a pc.. but i desynced 3 times yesterday. This had never happened before, and my % dropped from 86 to 75.
Mordaunt Wrote:
Velocity2k Wrote:If you are one of the players who get desyncs "often" please let us know. For example do you use a mac? We've had problems with macs in the past.

I use a pc.. but i desynced 3 times yesterday. This had never happened before, and my % dropped from 86 to 75.
you missed the latter part of the quote by velo. so, which OS are you using?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Mordaunt Wrote:

A game might currently desync if a single mac user joined. The bot tells you who has their own game state (desync), the one having a game state for himself is the cause.
The players on the majority side of a desync shouldn't have caused any problems :|
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Mordaunt Wrote:

You have never been the reason for the desync:
Code:
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #22840] [Local]: Players in game state #1: www.battle.tank
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #22840] [Local]: Players in game state #2: Rockin), BOP_12, Huuwhee, Mordaunt, consang, Bumblezel, polopisto, FINGERBANG_3BUX, aB2furious
--
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24367] [Local]: Players in game state #1: failure., 364H4, Addy2323, kinston-ft, AFC_SpiDeR, 300kg, Mordaunt, nanopod, IIllIIlII
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24367] [Local]: Players in game state #2: atom-z
--
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24503] [Local]: Players in game state #1: xorud4545, Soul_End, paderhamster, KleinWild, wtteng, Mordaunt, hasla2, redfilm10, holycheese
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24503] [Local]: Players in game state #2: texo
--
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24652] [Local]: Players in game state #1: Mordaunt, davrun, Desktop_General, speedy_warrior, skythunder, jcthriller_777, turbokity, Prawns, OreoTaker
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24652] [Local]: Players in game state #2: Leonardkrabs
--
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24667] [Local]: Players in game state #1: gerup
[GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #24667] [Local]: Players in game state #2: fuoretter, gsd022022, demonking24, Mordaunt, ALton, Sazenz, EnSaNiTy, clothroll, VvKariya_vV
mac users: it might help reinstalling your wc3, but it seems only the battle.net version (the one you will get throu a battle.net account with you cd keys) will work, reinstalling from cd will not work and result into the same problems.
Patch 1.26 has been released which hopefully resolves those desync problems:
Quote:- Fixed an issue where some Mac patches could lead to disconnections during Battle.net games.
I use a pc with XP Pro and have never had a problem until this week. Between yesterday and today I think I have been disconnected at least 10 times. Stats are shit now. Makes me not even want to bother trying to play again. It's a waste of my time sitting and waiting for game after game to fail. WTF Blizzard?

Why is the BETA the only games that work? Why are there no disconnect problems with them? It seems strange, no one was playing the Beta games and then all the sudden the Qual and Ranked games started failing so we HAD to play Beta... Almost seems like this was done on purpose to force players to use the Beta.

(2011-12-28, 12:08:10)The.Troll Wrote: I use a pc with XP Pro and have never had a problem until this week. Between yesterday and today I think I have been disconnected at least 10 times. Stats are shit now. Makes me not even want to bother trying to play again. It's a waste of my time sitting and waiting for game after game to fail. WTF Blizzard?

Why is the BETA the only games that work? Why are there no disconnect problems with them? It seems strange, no one was playing the Beta games and then all the sudden the Qual and Ranked games started failing so we HAD to play Beta... Almost seems like this was done on purpose to force players to use the Beta.

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3000
Beta has problems too, but we don't have to care about stats there.

And i have deleted most of the games - so your stats should not be affected.

-> http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3000
I also discontected 2 times today - same username like in this forum. I'm new, so i'm sorry, i dont know where to see the
game numbers after the game. I'm using Win7, had NOD32 antivirus running while desyncs, after this both games, i restartet, disabled NOD32
and was able to play next game. Let's see if it still works...
Both times desyncs in the first second:
Code:
[Wed Apr 18 13:54:59 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89016] (00:01) desync detected
[Wed Apr 18 13:54:59 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89016] [Local]: Players in game state #1: pwntendo23
[Wed Apr 18 13:54:59 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89016] [Local]: Players in game state #2: Camelot, CEBEP, Sylar84, komada, Pepik, McNailya, DrGuell_PoPain, Trol_losha, stratocast
[Wed Apr 18 13:54:59 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89016] deleting player [pwntendo23]: was dropped due to desync

[Wed Apr 18 14:04:34 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89017] (00:01) desync detected
[Wed Apr 18 14:04:34 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89017] [Local]: Players in game state #1: pwntendo23
[Wed Apr 18 14:04:34 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89017] [Local]: Players in game state #2: BOSS-End, THUNDERDOME, waffe2, fromua, mcpinky, Freiburg(er), c4rn1, tschepetto, GEHLuki
[Wed Apr 18 14:04:34 2012] [GAME: BTanks League QUALIFY #89017] deleting player [pwntendo23]: was dropped due to desync