Hello it is a new Bot in PvPGN

Name :
Code:
BTANKSBOT

Host is 100% working......... I try to Host so much Games as i can

Hope we see us soon

greeetz

Edit:

with comman /whois BTANKSBOT find you the Games that the Bot Host ;-)
Well, "europe.battle.net" is an official battle.net server and not a PvPGN server.

On the other hand there are many PvPGN servers, so you should tell the people which you meanWink. Maybe you meant eurobattle.net?
yes i mean eurobattle.net

People can join in Local network too.......
and now its online on Official Europe [northtrend] Server.

/f a BTANKBOT

Mode: Normal

Best Greetz
btw velo i know there was a discussion about it, but i don't know the reason why you're against.
Making BTbots host also on eurobattle and garena would give us lot of fresh blood, wich we need so strongly.

Smbdy said that it's bc those servers are illegal. Well, FYI they are legal. Blizzard lost lawsiut eurobattle. Court said that anybody can cr8 own realm. It has noting common with piracy.
Especially that lot of good or very good players come from eurobattle - plyvak, dami, alex, abdul02, saltwater, dalyarak, me, horselance and many more...
humm, cant find the word "very bad" in ur sentenceHuh (just joking... : P)

well, if its legal and blizzard lost the lawsuit, there shouldnt be a prob to add eurobattle.net and some others too.

(velo is in holidays so far i know, gonna inform him about it asap)
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
The server might be legal (I find it hard to believe, so a source would be nice), but the people there usually do not have a legal key.
I've read about it years ago in biggest polish newspaper, so information is 100% legit. Source -> google
cant find any official statement..
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I will find it. I just need some time. I also can't find it fast way (only found some informations on forums about it).
i still can't find the info but:

"Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Usage of the PvPGN software is free under the GNU public license. While every attempt has been made to ensure that the software functions as intended and that the documentation provided is accurate, the PvPGN community of developers and contributors cannot be held responsible for any issues arrising from having or running the software. "

source:
http://developer.berlios.de/docman/displ...2291#legal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation BTanks League QUALIFY #189317 not joinable after WC3 update shinchan 2 4,158 2017-04-17, 15:37:50
Last Post: Saiyuki
  Compendium of Battle Tanks Multi Server Bots xplodingtinkftw 33 28,525 2012-08-31, 13:35:45
Last Post: Russ_Meyer
  name of bot of "•BTanks League Qualify"? kenlin 5 15,028 2010-05-27, 18:59:16
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Btanks .cfg File for Macgyver Version? Userkiller 6 5,018 2010-03-17, 17:48:03
  new cfg file for btanks qweqqweq 26 18,279 2010-03-15, 10:43:17