Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
increasing the cost of tp as the game goes on
to stop people tping everywhere for lame camping tactics after 20 minutes the tp should go up by 25 dollars i hate how people just tp to a lane and plus just in general should cost more to me
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
It would be possible, but i'm not sure about certain gameplay aspects in this special case so i'd prefer to let Velo or Exo talk for me.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Paladon Wrote:It would be possible, but i'm not sure about certain gameplay aspects in this special case so i'd prefer to let Velo or Exo talk for me.
well, at least each hour, when the creep bounty get increased by additional 100%, the cost may be increased by the same factor or more, as creep farming allows more cptp's then. ( playing more defensive )
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Why not make it relative to the bounty ?
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Saiyuki Wrote:
Paladon Wrote:It would be possible, but i'm not sure about certain gameplay aspects in this special case so i'd prefer to let Velo or Exo talk for me.
well, at least each hour, when the creep bounty get increased by additional 100%, the cost may be increased by the same factor or more, as creep farming allows more cptp's then. ( playing more defensive )

The creep bounty doesnt get doubled after an hour immeditaley, the bounty is slowly growing, after 1 hour it might has reached 200%.

A small raise every 5 minutes may be worth a thought.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
it would make the game more interesting, new strategies will be requiredSmile
at least when people are camping and the all tp to one lane to gank 1 person they will have to think of the consequences if tp cost 125 x5 600 gold might stop all this tp camping bullshit
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
We just nerfed camping a lot. Every action in that way would be overdoing it right now, without knowing the affects of the last change.
Prog Wrote:We just nerfed camping a lot. Every action in that way would be overdoing it right now, without knowing the affects of the last change.
that's true, we've already seeing the effects of the light glow, and it's already working in favour to the attackers
I think the inceasing costs is a good idea because it would not become relatively cheap in the later game. It would stay relatively the same.
But we also should thest the current system in the actual league to see if a change is necsessary at all. I think we should reopen this thread in one to two months again.
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
This idea will make more noobs feel they are stupid and be blamed/kicked by teammates. They wont play btanks again.

BENNIE.FM Wrote:to stop people tping everywhere for lame camping tactics after 20 minutes the tp should go up by 25 dollars i hate how people just tp to a lane and plus just in general should cost more to me
BENNIE.FM Wrote:to stop people tping everywhere for lame camping tactics after 20 minutes the tp should go up by 25 dollars i hate how people just tp to a lane and plus just in general should cost more to me

25 DOLLARS??! :o

Do you accept Paypal?
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.
jonjon Wrote:

25 DOLLARS??! :o

Do you accept Paypal?

No - next beta download will include a keylogger/trojan... As long as you use online banking, your money will be conveniently transferred for you. :wink:
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Alter Game Mechanic DarkRavenBest 0 2,103 2016-05-17, 13:35:56
Last Post: DarkRavenBest
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,249 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,058 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  Early Game Short Range UnifiedDoom 11 11,144 2013-02-21, 11:57:32
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  add more information about game ? LoveComesAgain 0 1,865 2012-05-14, 10:57:32
Last Post: LoveComesAgain