Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annabot admins
me and my buddies have had issues with ownedby3 feeding and leaving then later lying about it. and also, reportedly he mutes my buddies a lot and even for whole games.

3 times today i possibly got custom kicked from annabot right after starting the game. the last time it happened was around 4:50pm bnet time, saturday december 25th

i asked tetalover about it and he just laughed and wouldn't answer or even tell me the last time if anyone else d/c at the same time as me.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Im not able to end games or whatsoever, and About the feeding and leaving, thats Completely BS, show Replay or your lying.

About Anna bots Dcing, I personally never really did got forcefully dced expect the expected messages.

Oh about muting, They kept swearing, Icono told me to mute if anyone kept to swearing, I dont need to lie on this one, He can look logs if he wants to.

PS.
"3 times today i possibly got custom kicked from annabot right after starting the game. the last time it happened was around 4:50pm bnet time, saturday december 25th" X-mas was on friday. Again, i cant kick someone from Bnet localchat or whatever.
Annabot has no custom kick command. I think using the !votekick option can only be used at the lobby, but even if it can be used in game, it will do a public vote that is the same as the built in tanks command. There is not admin kick option in ghost++ but if there is, enlighten me by posting here.

I put up some guidelines for annabot admins to follow but not all of them have been briefed on it yet. Offensive language is frowned upon, but not a problem in general. Repeated abuses aimed at a single player where someone is spending more time flaming than playing, will get you a warning followed by a 5 minute mute followed by a ban. More details can be found here. http://plichtam.com/btanks/appeals.php Yes, I am aware that giving someone a warning who is already in the mood will just set them off further. It's unforutnate.

Anyway, ownedby3 says that he won't play the new alt mode and is done with tanks altogether. So he's no longer an admin. I also went through the chat logs and unbanned several people that were hastily banned. Hopefully this will put your conserns to rest.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
Icono Wrote:There is not admin kick option in ghost++ but if there is, enlighten me by posting here.

If you havent accordingly modified ghosts sources and recompiled them, you can use !kick as "custom kick".
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Yeah but i wasnt in the game. I was either offline or in Lobby or in other game for sure.
There have been desyncs in 8.67 and 8.67b. If you are desync you will get kicked which looks like a custom kick. Which map did you host?Wink
last day or today he started hosting .67, not sure which letter tough. but desync is really annoying.
desyncs should be fixed in the c version and following. We have to change some stuff because of the upcoming league, that's why 8.67 has got so many subversions.
just confirmed that anna was hosting the .67 not .67c but right now its 5 am and icono said he did change 1 hour ago, ill update tmw...
some fags just used "!votekick thereched" and another guy to kick them while we were owning their cp then i used !votekick qweqqweq to get myself booted. the vote passes fast! i didn't think that set up a bot that would let anyone !votekick anyone else on either team at any time but i guess i was wrong. now that i think of it. that's probably why i got d/c from annabot 6 times early on a couple days ago.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I can assure everyone Annabot Admin access is in the hands icono and the toaf executive, and ownedby3 is not an admin anymore, and never will be again.

- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
qweqqweq Wrote:some fags just used "!votekick thereched" and another guy to kick them while we were owning their cp then i used !votekick qweqqweq to get myself booted. the vote passes fast! i didn't think that set up a bot that would let anyone !votekick anyone else on either team at any time but i guess i was wrong. now that i think of it. that's probably why i got d/c from annabot 6 times early on a couple days ago.

that is EXACTLY what i was talking about in the other topic
http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=3118

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request vousparlezfr Annabot Icono xplodingtinkftw 4 3,399 2010-04-03, 07:56:46
Last Post: Icono
  Ban Request Multiple Annabot xplodingtinkftw 4 3,275 2010-02-17, 06:55:54
Last Post: xplodingtinkftw
  rude annabot qweqqweq 4 3,789 2010-01-15, 12:43:58
Last Post: khEg