Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End Screen Summary wait time too long
so as the tittle says....

Can you shorten the wait time of the Stats Summary End Screen?

right now after the full list comes out, you still need to wait like a whole 2 min, before it ends the game by itself.

this is mostly related to the LEAVER status on bots, if you leave before the game ends by itself.

also most players leave right away after they see their stats, they don't bother waiting for the game to end.... those that don't care if they get banned, as they can always make new accounts.

anyways either that, or we should add more Status like:

"Damager" player with the most DPS
'Miner" player that set off the most mines in the map
"Trap Master" players that lay out the most mines in the map
"Team Endurance" the team that survived the longest time on a power play (when you lost all CP and are playing in defense mode) so once you regain any CP back it resets.
"Noob Master" players with the most deaths, or you can call it "Feeder"
(something i missed from the McGuyver maps)

anyways you know just more fun stuff like that, to keep people entertained for the next 2 min waiting until the game endsBig Grin
I agree to shorten the screen time, 1% is just staying when the awards have been given.
I disagree with more awards, anyway not something like "trapmaster", this is really uninteresting and seldom
And im strictly against "Feeder".
This makes beginners just feel bad in the end, and thats not what we wantWink
If you leave directly after your stats you will have an average stay on the bots of 99%. I don't really get your porblem here. Nobody will ban you just because you don't stay till the game ends on itsown.

But i think we can shorten the time a little bitWink.
Replace useless bounty hunter with the DPS one, it's a swell idea.
Going long range in mid takes no skill, so stop telling yourselves otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,429 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,313 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Tank bounty depending on time of last death Bob666 23 15,826 2012-03-15, 01:40:37
Last Post: Smell.No.Evil
  loading screen Cdek 111 63,953 2012-01-19, 08:50:21
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Long Range (1300) weapons building attack gozo1985 7 6,071 2011-12-15, 00:41:36
Last Post: SKK1701J