Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request (old)
Althend Wrote:Green_diablo and all opposite team who voted yes.

Another hint: If you post replays you should also tell which gametime is interesting. I don't watch whole replays and look for "something"Wink.
ssl xD
that was really poor what they didWink
Velocity2k Wrote:

Another hint: If you post replays you should also tell which gametime is interesting. I don't watch whole replays and look for "something"Wink.

It was at last minute :p
I teamate kick me because i went to his lane to take fast the cp. Insta kick, even if i have high score, alrdy get the bottom cp.

Lol ssl, The opponent always vote yes when it helps them
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:Lol ssl, The opponent always vote yes when it helps them
Which is the problem...
ssl, how about attending the devteam thread about the kick problem and the changes instead of just stating the problem in here? the more comments about it on our thread by different members, the faster we could get a good solution together.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
@ssl
typical "too good" kick.. and a good example for the abuse of -kick command..
did you vote in "kick command thread" for removing it?^^.. ur decision..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Ban request: pelekan64

He fed on purpose, tried to kick the best player of his team. He went tinker without hp telep to feed people to annoy his team.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:Ban request: pelekan64

Banned! Hate such idiots feeding on purpose...
Ok, so I just got kicked.

Going for a long creeping grind on scout so had 0/2 before I finally switched over to earth robot at 17min. 1 min after switch I was kicked without any notice or chat what so ever in advance.

Ban request: 13a)c4ndy

Kicked around 18th minute in attached replay.

DerSatan Wrote:

Why should that be a ban? Its just an average kick. There is no official policy how to use the kick command (which wouldn't be able to change anything anyway).

Wether they want to kick an afk player, or they dont like you, want you leaver money and make you lose massive points in league rating, its totally up to the players, and a nice feature of Battle Tanks.

Strategical hint: Next time kick your teammates before they can kick you.

Just read this post. Is this the official policy considering you're a BT mod? It sounds beyond freaking terrible in that case.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Ive clarified my personal view on kicking more than enough. That obviously wants to sound beyond freaking terrible to show the absurdness of kicking players out of a game.
The "official policy" doesn't really exist. The inofficial policy values competence, no matter the personal attitude to certain aspects.

Whatever, Satan has a point, it's up to the players what they do with the power they have, and that aspect should be kept.
On the other hand, all we can do is leading the players into a specific direction we want them to go to.

In the next BT version, the "kick" conditions, technique and execution will be totally remade, some smaller aspects are still in need of perfection, but i guess there will be a public beta soon.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
@ equiem i can understand you but i watched the replay and i dont think its necessary to ban him...
hes just a bit stupid and doesnt really now how to play bt tactically bu what want you do.
most players just look at stats and now hoe the people played the whole time because you played well and just died twice in 2 minutes because others got hull
and weaps=P
ArGoLi Wrote:@ equiem i can understand you but i watched the replay and i dont think its necessary to ban him...
hes just a bit stupid and doesnt really now how to play bt tactically bu what want you do.
most players just look at stats and now hoe the people played the whole time because you played well and just died twice in 2 minutes because others got hull
and weaps=P

Ye, well guess I should have kicked someone else first then...

Btw, was the kick penalty really lowered that much for this version? And how come you get the points from winning or loosing even thou you didnt take part in the game? KInda hard doing anything about loosing when you're not even playing.

Really annoying loosing 30+ points from a single game just from being kicked. Thats 5+ consecutive wins in a row above 1700 rating, which just comes down to having extreme luck over several games. Not very likely -.-
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
AGGInator Wrote:additionally: ban request for timofey... he flames and tries to kick every minute.. then he left :evil:

replay here: http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3299 (last at first page)
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:
AGGInator Wrote:
AGGInator Wrote:additionally: ban request for timofey... he flames and tries to kick every minute.. then he left :evil:

replay here: http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3299 (last at first page)
Hui, nice Leaguestats for this guy: 18 wins, 17 loss and 22 leaves :mrgreen: I would bet, he cant join due to the 75%-Frontier any leaguegame *g*.
ban request for player kamachi

he calls the german language a ´´hitler``-language
he named his team ´´Sieg Heil``
and in endgame, while his team was winnig, he named his team morons, same did at the end of game.

I don´t think, that this kind of players are wanted in btanks-games...

I also got the full replay, but I hope, that these screens are enough.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
well it's not nice to speak a foreign language when not all players may understand what you are talking about. a replay would be more useful here to get to know how he acted the whole game long.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
imo thats definetly enough...
i hate those guys-.-
seems to be very emberrasing to me Sad
I´ve just deleted the replay Confusedhock:

(I was deleting all replays I don´t use/need any more, and got one click to fast) :/

sry for that.
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
from the screenshots, you cant see that it was kamachi, who changed the team name.
only his chat quote is a valid proof and in my opinion not enough...
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 34,720 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 5,516 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,160 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,496 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Music Unban request GodStrongArms 4 4,613 2015-08-21, 18:11:56
Last Post: GodStrongArms