Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compendium of Battle Tanks Multi Server Bots
Andibert Wrote:
Userkiller Wrote:Hello it is a new Bot in europe.battle.net

Name : ++BATTLETANKS 8.68Bot++ #xxxx

greeetz

Dear Userkiller

we need the name of the bnet account the bot uses in order to find his games via the /whois command.

Oh okay dont that know that is all new for me with Ghost ;-)

The Bot use the Name
Code:
BTANKSBOT
:lol: ;-)

Thx 4 information
it says it's not online
Anna is hosted from Illinois near a Chicago net backbone on 24Mbit Cable. Sometimes the quad cord AMD Win 7 dedicated server just becomes unreponsive once in a while (streaming mp3's to my computer over lan stops). I blame bad 7 drivers. Today I switched back to 5k HB 8.65 since Anna sits empty all the time these days with the league bots and beta bot up. Does't seem to helping much. Anyone know how to make ghost++ list games at the top of the list? Anna is always at the bottom. It doesn't seem to have any options in the cfg file. Perhaps I'm just that fast that it always lists first? Still hoping for 5k Alt mode to allow for private stat collection. Perhaps then I could generate more interest if I could collect fun stats rather than "serious league" stats.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
i agree about the stats thing.

we should be saving stats for the 5K games and 10k CR ganes and PRO games

it'll be more interesting if people can look up their stats for the fun modes
i noticed 2 new ones
a PRO mode one by Bugpro i think? forgot name

and another one that just says BTanks something, it's not the league ones, and it has no owner name

we are starting to get way too many Btanks bots, and not enough players, even the Leagues bots are not filling up that fast now
I must say, for me, 3 Bots are anough. 2 League-(beta)-Bota and 1 BugPro (but, the PRO-Game is nearly all the time empty). In Addition, if people want to play on their own rules, they should host the map for themself.
anna is still alive running HB mode

there is also global domination or whatever name something global in 5k

and there is also that nesan in 10k mode

i don't think those are going away, those 3 have been there for as long as the league bots have been
Icono Wrote:Anna is hosted from Illinois near a Chicago net backbone on 24Mbit Cable. Sometimes the quad cord AMD Win 7 dedicated server just becomes unreponsive once in a while (streaming mp3's to my computer over lan stops). I blame bad 7 drivers. Today I switched back to 5k HB 8.65 since Anna sits empty all the time these days with the league bots and beta bot up. Does't seem to helping much. Anyone know how to make ghost++ list games at the top of the list? Anna is always at the bottom. It doesn't seem to have any options in the cfg file. Perhaps I'm just that fast that it always lists first? Still hoping for 5k Alt mode to allow for private stat collection. Perhaps then I could generate more interest if I could collect fun stats rather than "serious league" stats.

My understanding, from the ghost forums, is the first game to respond when you ask bnet for a list of games is at the bottom of the list, there for, fast host are at the bottom. When I host locally mines always at the bottom, its more of a visual effect as not everyone will be that fast to the host.
I think to make life easy for every body is to have all the bots in the same channel "BTL"

then if anyone feels like playing Btanks cans imply drop by BTL to see the list of hosted games, rather than wait forever for refresh in the B.net list of infinite game list and HOPE it comes up the one that you want.

we should get Anna, Global, Nesan, bugPro and i dunno who else are hosting out there to have them change their bots channel to BTL Idea
best would be only 1 BTL Bot and 1 Qualify bot .. its now 23:39 pm and i wait for a league game since 23:15
* BTanks League Beta #32039 (2 / 10)
* BTanks League Beta #43986 (4 / 10)

that sucks both bots had +5 player but all left because nnobody else joined ^^
maybe u guys can handle that just 1 league bot is running ( games get full much faster ) and players dont split on 2 games and wait for the other one
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
yes.. like the qualibot..
it fills up fast. so why did you return to the old 2bot model?
it worked better (but still not good) with one than two before..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:yes.. like the qualibot..
it fills up fast. so why did you return to the old 2bot model?
it worked better (but still not good) with one than two before..

yes it would probaly work better but maybe can one bot dont multitask so much ..
if every 2nd minute a game is started and all games last longer tahn 1h the bot has to run 30games at the same time .. maybe he dont get it ( i dont know )
but if 2 bots from same server can do this i guess a single one can handle this too

ps
ahhh Aggi we play vs uTongue
but i will not playBig Grin
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
you don't play??
bad news.. so it tends to get a hard game^^
__________________end of offtopic___________________
Smartie Wrote:yes it would probaly work better but maybe can one bot dont multitask so much ..
if every 2nd minute a game is started and all games last longer tahn 1h the bot has to run 30games at the same time .. maybe he dont get it ( i dont know )

ps
ahhh Aggi we play vs uTongue
but i will not playBig Grin

ok.. the gametime will be higher but the quali bot still host very much games or? why should the one league bot not be able to do the same without probs?^^
and yes.. its the same server..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Hi,

i dont know if this is the right page for my problem.
I cant play BTanks League from now.
Can someone tell me why?

Thx Russ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League bots RaptorXI 1 3,089 2016-06-21, 16:47:44
Last Post: chrvp
  Is DTPC (Clan BTA) bot multi-realm? RAF_Fenix 1 3,063 2014-05-11, 20:43:50
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Latest config file for BT host bots Exodus 6 8,768 2013-05-09, 22:29:50
Last Post: [WOPF]-Destroy
  New BTANKS Bot on europe.battle.net Userkiller 12 17,020 2012-05-10, 19:13:36
Last Post: progg
  Bots and gproxy make worse connection than before Smartie 11 9,618 2011-07-23, 11:21:07
Last Post: Velocity2k