Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HCL wishlist
Those are the current HCL-commands, but maybe u have a wish for other modes?

I would like to see a:
  • no exploder, no trader (like -pr but with tinker enabled)

This is currently no official request, nor will those request fullfilled for sureWink
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Yeah, everyone is free to request hcl mode commands.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
It'll be nice to see Rush mode make a come back back in 8.67e? or whatever

any reason why rush mode was removed? we all know about HB but why RU ?
We completely remade the game modes and did not recreate some of them.
Everyone is free to request some of the old modes to be implented again (except of course hb).
I noted "rush" for the next version.

Edit: We will implent a 10k gold mode instead.
The old "rush" is playable then by choosing 10k start gold, high tech (both are "Options") and Alternative Mode.

Paladon Wrote:We completely remade the game modes and did not recreate some of them.
Everyone is free to request some of the old modes to be implented again (except of course hb).
I noted "rush" for the next version.

Edit: We will implent a 10k gold mode instead.
The old "rush" is playable then by choosing 10k start gold, high tech (both are "Options") and Alternative Mode.

Why remake old modes with the exception of HB? Rush, Share, Weak Creeps, and High Tech have their imbalances as well which are just as bad if not worse than HB.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
The general remake of modes has nearly nothing to do with the hb case which is, clearly, over.

Paladon Wrote:The general remake of modes has nearly nothing to do with the hb case which is, clearly, over.

There really isn't much of a difference between the special modes and HB, except HB was actually liked and played... The notion seems like it's going out of your way to cut out and displease HB players.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
Actually, high bounty massively manipulated, in contrast to the other modes/options, the gameplay in general. And that's overall the reason why it was abused and removed. The possibility of gaining incredibly unbalanced amounts of gold in a rather short time is skipping a huge part of team- and gameplay as well as turning BT into a - as we often heard - unbalanced map, since people thought that mode would be officially supported and not be existent as a pure "funmode" only. Due to this abuse and the introduction of the new league, we had to remake the existing modes to accelerate the game and keep the positive aspects.

Of course, the step is drastic and "displeases" hb players, but thats clearly not the reason why we're doing this.

if some one gets 10 kills in 10 minutes in non-hb do u think that the other team is going to fair any better than they would if it was hb?

i don't understand this logic that there is super farming for only the best players in hb since everyone is super farming. the only difference i see is that what's financially available to buy in hb increases at a much faster rate.

in hb if some one gets a couple kills and then buys something the other team can just wait a minute or two, and then go get the same weapon with creep kills. That's just like non-hb except in hb it can happen much earlier and at higher frequencies all throughout the game.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Er, sorry about that eSVau... I don't think the rest of what I have to say is appropriate for this topic. I'll move it to PM.

Nonetheless, if balance isn't an issue here - it would be nice to see all the old fun modes back in the game that were in the game prior to 8.57.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
considering there are many 5k bots running 8.67d

yet most of them are rather empty

but when you join the 10k bots, they practically fills up right away.

that pretty much says it all, not everyone is after HB, what people wants are just fast games.

i guess 10k mode is the next best thing after HB
Battlemaniac Wrote:considering there are many 5k bots running 8.67d
yet most of them are rather empty
but when you join the 10k bots, they practically fills up right away.
that pretty much says it all, not everyone is after HB, what people wants are just fast games.
i guess 10k mode is the next best thing after HB
Interesting point, since there is no 10k HCL command for botsConfusedhock:

Could someone split all those OT-posts?
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:Interesting point, since there is no 10k HCL command for botsConfusedhock:

Could someone split all those OT-posts?

just like BTOW and Anna they Nesan and others are still on the old version.

only the bleeding edge host like us will use the latest mapsBig Grin