Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Btanks nowadays
There are still "real" Battle Tankers out here, i'm sure that some of them will notify you quite soon.
Welcome backWink
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
hopefully the new league will bring these type of gamesSmile
No Support via PM!!
I chose to play tanks over DOTA because people are generally friendlier and less elitist/uber competitive/flaming/immature etc. I think you should check out Battle Tanks 5k HB ~Anna games (assuming you like high bounty). They focus on fun and generally don't attract the purists who are closer to the Dota crowd that only play tanks if there is a ranking at stake. Soon there is supposed to be a way for Anna to collect real stats and then auto balance teams to prevent teams/clans of elite players from clumping and making the games no fun. Currently there is a vote up for which of the new game modes Anna will be hosting once the new version is released. http://plichtam.com/btanks As much as I hate the term "beginner" that mode seems to most closely reflect the old 5k hb mode. However, I am really excited about the anti noob protection (their bounty's will reduce to 35% what they should be if their kill ratio sucks). This will help keep the game a team support and not a look at me, I pown you all even though my team sucks. I'd still like to see a shared bounty on kills to further promote this. Right now the high vote is for Alternative mode which is between beginner and normal modes (less protection, less gold but both more than normal). Anyway, this isn't the place to discuss this, but we'd love to see you join our crowd of "for fun" players. Anna hosts on east,west,northrend and has 6 concurrent games so you should only have a 10 min wait before you see one. She hangs out in channel "clan bt" on west, "clan tg0d" on east and "the void" on northrend cause there is no clan there. She'll announce when she is hosting the next game in these channels but is usually not there cause she is in the game lobby waiting for players.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
Icono remember that you're talking about a beta-status-map - its possible that we change the whole map againWink
No Support via PM!!
...and the 5k hb matches are not supported by Battle Tanks anymore, i strongly recommend you to play the official newest version of BT.

In northrend there is only one channel where you can find intern games: Channel Clan BuG. Even most other clan players will be there for playing private games.
As mentioned before, "hb" is already removed. The games Anna's hosting are old and outdated (even with bugs).

Icono Wrote:I chose to play tanks over DOTA because people are generally friendlier and less elitist/uber competitive/flaming/immature etc. I think you should check out Battle Tanks 5k HB ~Anna games (assuming you like high bounty). They focus on fun and generally don't attract the purists who are closer to the Dota crowd that only play tanks if there is a ranking at stake. Soon there is supposed to be a way for Anna to collect real stats and then auto balance teams to prevent teams/clans of elite players from clumping and making the games no fun. Currently there is a vote up for which of the new game modes Anna will be hosting once the new version is released. http://plichtam.com/btanks As much as I hate the term "beginner" that mode seems to most closely reflect the old 5k hb mode. However, I am really excited about the anti noob protection (their bounty's will reduce to 35% what they should be if their kill ratio sucks). This will help keep the game a team support and not a look at me, I pown you all even though my team sucks. I'd still like to see a shared bounty on kills to further promote this. Right now the high vote is for Alternative mode which is between beginner and normal modes (less protection, less gold but both more than normal). Anyway, this isn't the place to discuss this, but we'd love to see you join our crowd of "for fun" players. Anna hosts on east,west,northrend and has 6 concurrent games so you should only have a 10 min wait before you see one. She hangs out in channel "clan bt" on west, "clan tg0d" on east and "the void" on northrend cause there is no clan there. She'll announce when she is hosting the next game in these channels but is usually not there cause she is in the game lobby waiting for players.

actually, it hangs out in clannel "clan bt" on west until the room empties then it goes to the void and hangs out there. if u want it in my channel that's fine, but me or one of my shamans needs to invite it to the clan first.

off topic: annabot game's stay percentage of 50% is way low imo. i think it should be at least 80 percent required to not get banned. i think that would have an immediate and direct result in the amount of fun enjoyed in annabot's games. I think it would greatly reduce leavers and at least feeders might get tired of playing if they have to continually make new accounts or else stay almost an entire game.

even more off topic: It would be great to have these 3 things:

1. a bot that automatically shuffled players or aranged teams to match player statistical strengths evenly among both teams
2. no swapping players on ghost bots after the countdown has already started.
3. a safelist for ghost bots
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btanks League Stats daCe 1 2,699 2010-08-29, 22:59:34
Last Post: psycho_dmr
  free money for btanks cd keys? qweqqweq 1 2,016 2009-04-27, 09:52:29
Last Post: qweqqweq