Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start gold cheat with junkyard????
Hey guys,

Just played in a game against fido1 and noticed a very dodgey start thing he did with a junkyard.

It was on the Anna bot 5k HB. 8.65

I watch him mostly likely random a scout tank. Then he rolls over to the junkyard with no items. Then I see something as if he picks up a coin and then he gets a Fear Magic weapon in the junk yard???? $5050 gold weapon 30secs into the game wtf and its a 5k HB game so how the hell can he have a tank and 5050 gold weapon at the start.
Then he ports mid to fight and then ports back to base, runs into junkyard and then it spits out a Iron Hull which he gets.
WTF sort of start cheat is this and he did all this within a couple mins of the game starting.

How do you post the replay on here cause that is one hell of a dodgey cheat to have in the game.
1) HB is not supported from the official Battle Tanks, there may occur such imbalances in that "funmode".
2) 8.65 is an old version, play 8.66.
3) There are no cheats and no gold coins.
--------------------------------------------------------------
4) You can post the replay by uploading it to your post.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Did a second player buy and sell those items so he could buy them cheaper? You can choose "Upload attachment" to upload a file or just host it on one of the free file hosters out thereWink.
Possible scenario:
He bought scout (not randomed)
Other guy (his friend) bought tinker, then w8 for 50 gold and bought a Fear Magic
Tinker sold Fear Magic and Fido bought it for cheaper
He gone battle to get few golds (700) to buy tinker a hull.
He sold hull and tinker got it.
Possibly tinker got a Photon Torpedo for his 2800 remaining gold..

I dont see a cheat unless there is no tinkerBig Grin ...
Trolololo
...or someone left the game after its start.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
it should also be noted that 8.65 is an old version and is not supported anymore.
If you can replicate/post a replay of this 'bug' on later versions that clearly shows someone breaking the junkyard mechanics (look it up) - then post again.

Otherwise - not a bug.

There is an upload attachment link, but I believe the more common method is to use some filehosting site and link to it.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
he did the same thing against me. it's no big deal, he bought a scout for 500 gold then buught teamate tinker's discounted fear magic for a little bit less then full price. when i played him i think he had a third buddy pick him up a steal hull later. it really was no big deal though. we shoulda won that game but i blew it.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bugged junkyard or electro? DJantoine 1 3,675 2012-10-29, 05:22:54
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  me throws out at game start GAP 4 4,572 2012-03-26, 20:37:03
Last Post: GAP
  [8.72c] Junkyard ssl 9 6,621 2012-02-29, 14:55:51
Last Post: Exodus
  Playerswap gold change xXBehinderungXx 1 2,531 2012-01-27, 00:42:23
Last Post: Exodus
  Game Loading at Start phoenix_strike 2 2,700 2011-05-21, 12:03:24
Last Post: Velocity2k