Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTOW hostbot
One of the BTOW hostbots is still attempting to autohost 5k hb games on US west.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
There's a bot called "Annabot" on Northrend as well.
'expected that.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Until the new version is released with the "alternative" to HB, Anna will continue to host the old version. I will support whatever the community decides to go so hurry up with that development if you want to see the old version stop being hosted.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!
If you want to host the old version - do it. I just wonder why you don't host the new one and let the players choose if they want to play hb or notWink. Without a hcl command hb is still chooseable in 8.66.
There is nothing wrong with hosting older versions with the 5h hcl string. It is just dumb to attempt it with the new version, since it doesn't work.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Velocity2k Wrote:If you want to host the old version - do it. I just wonder why you don't host the new one and let the players choose if they want to play hb or notWink. Without a hcl command hb is still chooseable in 8.66.

maybe if u think about it real hard one day you'll figure it out! hahaha!

veloc, dishonest people seldom produce anything that honest people are interested in and they are only tolerated as much as they have to be.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I don't let users choose the game mode mostly because I want Anna's stats to be pure 5k HB. I had originally intended to have a leader board and rankings for this mode, but I guess that dream will have to stay dead. People expecting to play 5k hb look for it in the game title then expect it to be 5k hb. The only thing I really care about in 8.66 is that yellow/light blue can use the market. But people know that and avoid those slots if they want to use it.
Btanks fan since version 4US
I don't know why it happened by I can fix it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hostbot BTFG Orthodox 0 1,756 2010-10-17, 14:57:29
Last Post: Orthodox
  Third Hostbot VicePrezes 2 2,973 2010-04-10, 16:40:14
Last Post: VicePrezes
  Created a new multi-realm hostbot Blue_Alien 1 2,121 2009-06-07, 04:19:49
Last Post: Blue_Alien