Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BT logo
VuDu Wrote:Well i think it's great but there is sign with the version - V 7.80

VuDu Wrote:well i know but stil he didn't ..

man, sry but it is an IDEA, and if there would stay V. 567
who cares ?
its an IDEA
and second.... oh man, some ppl got to do other Stuff....

and as i wrote, he has some probs too post here....

first read,think, then write plz
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
works finally.

transparent:

[Image: btanks2u6m0.png]

with background so you can see everything:

[Image: btanksc66q.png]

to make it that he "holds" the font is close to impossible, i tried it. also right now i cant change it anymore since the tinker has 7 layers which i cant combine.
i like the mirroreffect but i can disable it ofc:

[Image: btanks3w6hq.png]

as joghurt said its just an idea. so i randomly added some versionname in te right corner. i can change it if i want (even so it needs a little time)
remove border & vernum and try to make it little bit "cleaner" - then its really nice i thinkSmile

i hope you have an original in min. 500x500px?!
No Support via PM!!
it looks cleaner on every background other then black since u wont see so much sparks then. and the brown cubic stuff sourrounding the tinker isnt visable in the transparent version.

i dont have i bigger version since i started witht this size just out of boredom. didnt thought about this back then.
but i can invrease the size a little bit without effects on the quallity. i thought about it as a symbol for the loadscreen for example

edit: this ofc isnt ment to be a whole loading screen, i thought u just insert it into a loadscreen (which i could design aswell with some help maybe), for example instead of the "normal" font like its right now u just put this Font as the main lette into the loadscreen.
its just ment as an logo for the loadscreenSmile therefore size is fine imo
The third one is magnifficent Confusedhock: :wink:
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
update: If u like it i could design a loadscreen based on this coverage i just made.
So pls give me feedback

http://www.abload.de/img/btscreen7sdk.png
Actually i don't like to have a tinker on the loadscreen because we are playing Battle Tanks and not Battle Tinkers. I think there should be a tank on the logo.
I already requested a loadingscreen from someone half professional, maybe he comes up with something.

Concerning the logo, i agree with Velo.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
@Team: all Logodiscussion pls in internal forums now, not here.

closed here.
No Support via PM!!