Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HP Upgrades to beat Titan Wars
There is really no point continuing this debate since Titan will cost a lot less in the future (hopefully anyway). But anyhow...
(2012-08-27, 08:53:38)EarthR Wrote: you miss the point teo. Titan costs 7k more that inf and 9 k more than sf which are the only tanks that have a chance to counter it somehow and that is in team fights only. So 7k-9k is a huge difference so the tank should have many advantages since titan is the only tank in his price category.
Ok try this example then

Helicopter costs 1k, Hunter costs 9k.
Time and time again I see helicoptors pawning Hunters. Just like Sky VS Titan, Hunters have much better HP, armor, damage, team fighting skills etc thought they have a distinct speed disadvantage. Shall we raise the level of idiocy in battletanks by make Hunters a flying unit with an inbuilt speed booster just to counter annoying helicopters/airshits?

I really don't see what Titan lovers are complaining about. Titan currently is the best tank overall, is the best meat shield, is the best team tank, is the best cp defender, is the best ground-nuker, is the second best 1 vs 1 tank and is so ridiculously overpowered that exodus just announced that he may lower it's price and abilities...

I mean really... how much more overpower do you want? Removing Titan's only achillies heel will just make this game even more of a one-tank/one-weapon borefestUndecided
(2012-08-27, 19:38:56)Teo_live Wrote: There is really no point continuing this debate since Titan will cost a lot less in the future (hopefully anyway). But anyhow...
(2012-08-27, 08:53:38)EarthR Wrote: you miss the point teo. Titan costs 7k more that inf and 9 k more than sf which are the only tanks that have a chance to counter it somehow and that is in team fights only. So 7k-9k is a huge difference so the tank should have many advantages since titan is the only tank in his price category.
Ok try this example then

Helicopter costs 1k, Hunter costs 9k.
Time and time again I see helicoptors pawning Hunters. Just like Sky VS Titan, Hunters have much better HP, armor, damage, team fighting skills etc thought they have a distinct speed disadvantage. Shall we raise the level of idiocy in battletanks by make Hunters a flying unit with an inbuilt speed booster just to counter annoying helicopters/airshits?

thats a poor example. YOu cant compare tanks like that. The user of each tank makes the difference also how much each tank is fed. When you try to compare tanks try to compare it in a way where both tanks have spend same gold even then the user makes the difference
It's true that there needs to be some stronger defense items since the strongest right now is with a value of around 11k and compared to a lategame weapon which is +35k it doesnt really seem worth of an item slot. Instead of all these fancy items (no offense i really appreciate your hard workSmile ) I simply think they should make 2 new blueprints:
Combined Pack (strengthpack + ultimatepack)
and
Complete pack (2x ultimatepack)

that would save the developteam a lot of time too.
(2012-09-03, 03:38:44)Wupti Wrote: Combined Pack (strengthpack + ultimatepack)
and

U mean strenght pack + power pack

and 2x power pack?
:D

I also see a solution for comining power pack and ultimate pack.
Just make tp as an active skill of item and hp restore as a auto trigger skill when HP drops below e.g 10%.
(2012-09-03, 03:38:44)Wupti Wrote: It's true that there needs to be some stronger defense items since the strongest right now is with a value of around 11k and compared to a lategame weapon which is +35k it doesnt really seem worth of an item slot. Instead of all these fancy items (no offense i really appreciate your hard workSmile ) I simply think they should make 2 new blueprints:
Combined Pack (strengthpack + ultimatepack)
and

Can't you make a more "architect-friendly" suggestion as well? This will essentually nullify architects dilemma and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Some examples:
- Platimum hull: x2 Gold hulls
- Living Hull: Gold Hull + Steel Hull + Repair bots
- Super Burst Armor: Gold Hull + Burst Armor
- Convertion pack: Gold hull + Mass converter
@progg

yes ofc i meant power pack lol

@teo

architect friendly hm? could you tell me the dilemma, because as far im concerned you want an item that gives more hp lategame and these 2 items both does that lol..
(2012-09-06, 01:36:53)Wupti Wrote: @progg

yes ofc i meant power pack lol

@teo

architect friendly hm? could you tell me the dilemma, because as far im concerned you want an item that gives more hp lategame and these 2 items both does that lol..
Just below this thread in the architect thread is the details of it all. But to summarise basically architect's 12 item style is useless, Gold hulls just don't cut it.

Make one of your suggestions purely passive, so an item that doesn't have an active skill inbuilt (I would chuck out the x2 strength pack idea). Pacifa can't use many active items, repairs of the same kind doesn't stack, and even if they did stack you would need to be a super asian with 20 fingers to be able to co-ordinate over x4 repairs at once on Architect.

Since active items require more skill than passive items, I suppose it would be fair to make the passive varient slightly weaker and/or slightly more expensive. This could also be a good chance to impliment the underused Mass converter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,688 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  Remote Fuse only buy-able after 2-4 Upgrades AoKiji 4 3,232 2012-01-06, 15:47:03
Last Post: progg
  2 Hour Titan Wars Boobies 16 12,312 2011-07-08, 12:48:27
Last Post: Smartie
  Add weapons upgrades requirement before you can purchase the high tier weapons Vitriol 1 2,626 2011-04-13, 01:21:58
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Hull Upgrades - [tomes] scron2 11 5,521 2010-01-05, 05:58:31
Last Post: scron2