Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new creep
yeah, that wouldn't be abused......
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Well,
the main idea was too make the Troop commander more interesting and to defuse mine without losing a spot in our inventory. The idea of turning off the creep would be really stupid, because if you don't get any cash in your bad situation, why are we still playing? We would not be able to make a turnover like before. They have already made a nice change with those towers before our mainbase. I don't think we need to change something more to make the game finish easier.

Kingnounours-
I'm still waiting for this new unit to be added to the next release

it sure will be very helpful against long boring miner games
Battlemaniac Wrote:it sure will be very helpful against long boring miner games

Why bother making mines more underpowered than they already are? An antimining unit is overkill.

Learn to use the Remote Fuse and your games you'll be able to finish your opponent more quickly than if they used regular weapon/tank games.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
i do use that, and i always wait for them to go over or near their own mines and KABOOM!
muahahahaha FREE mine for meWink ... but that is what makes it boring it takes so long to wait for them to be on the right spot
lure back and forth.... sigh.. what a waste of time.

i still prefer a mine defuser creep though, then you can double the actionBig Grin

my play style RAMBO! LOL :lol:
If you don't like to wait for them to run over the mines, just blow up the mines and go for the CP... He spent +2500 on the mines, you spent 1250 for the remote fuse. It should be relatively easy to overtake/outfarm him with that gold advantage.

Mines are somewhat underpowered in pro games, and to add a unit that defuses them only makes them even more gimped... Consequently, the only way to compensate the nerf would be to make the mines more powerful in a different way.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
Maybe add an ability to trigger them manually. This way you could farm creeps with them. Right now you can do this with your own Remote Fuse too, but this way you would have to spend even more gold on your strategy.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Mines are too weak in my opinion - and hey, in a real war, there were no refuse-packs in the past :lol: So keep it, as it is.
Hey nice job with the seaker seriously but there's a problem with those creep. When mines are not on the real lane direction, the troop command center need to be move.

Is it too much if we could control only Seaker in troop command center?

Kingnounours-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kill the creep!!! UUuuraahh ooow.. ooow sound AeroniumX 2 3,188 2012-04-04, 12:19:03
Last Post: applecheese
  creep uprade RikonVan 7 5,217 2011-11-02, 20:35:33
Last Post: gozo1985
  Prevent creep blocking ssl 17 8,698 2010-11-24, 02:59:03
Last Post: 091846
  A General Creep for more gold and diversity Gammagulp 5 3,399 2009-07-23, 17:04:21
Last Post: Dr.McNinja
  make creep upgrade a single purchase benben10 11 5,458 2009-01-09, 16:57:47
Last Post: ChronicStoned