Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-Switch funktion like in Dota
Hello all together

I played long time btanks but actually there is not as many time as i had before to play...
And the Btanks players aren't as much as they were..
I hope you can make a switch command like in dota so that the leavers will not destroy the game each time...

SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

but plz think about it
Please add the a vote function to your post.. Im sure its been asked arond before and the general response was, as i recall, not worth the effort.
๏̮๏
what do you mean? i dont get your point
you can switch your tank and items with other players by typing "-playerswap A" and the player you want to swap with has to type "-playerswap B"
(A and B have to be changed to your playernumber ofcourse)
You would get it if you played dota. What -switch does is: sets up voting for a player to switch to the enemy's team, to balance the remainder of the game incase of mass leavers on one side.

It has its uses in dota, but even there it can make the game worse. Like when you are about to win, and everyone decides to 'balance' the game leading to losing or extending a game for too long.

I vote for: not worth the effort
๏̮๏
ooh you're rightWink i agree with you it would be difficult to balance this and it could be abused too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add game command -switch Teo_live 2 2,865 2011-03-23, 09:26:44
Last Post: Exodus
  switch or option to disable KICK command Battlemaniac 8 5,481 2010-02-22, 16:52:45
Last Post: IlPalazzo
  Change the player colours to be the same as DOTA scron2 27 15,771 2009-10-15, 05:35:45
Last Post: scron2
  Force upgrade system suggestion: Switch on/off random_zh 2 1,959 2009-04-27, 00:10:37
Last Post: GooglyBoogly