Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add game command -switch
Ever had a team with 2 noobs on board? Maybe many leavers in one team resulting in a 2 vs 5? Or all your friends in the enemy team? Or even just plain hatred for the team you are in?

Assuming players are mature about this, adding this command should make a huge improvement in gameplay and make the game more even. Especially when people leave, this command can even things out (eg 3 vs 5 can turn into 4 vs 4). This can be invaluable to making a team even. Giving both teams equal support, equal noobs, equal pros etc that the in-built game evener just cannot do.

Obviously this should be run on a vote system with a clear majority on both sides needing to agree. At least now my poor 3 vs 5 team now might stand a chance (well maybe not they still have me in it Sad ). Nevertheless I really like this idea, it will relieve the pressure that leavers give to the game
That would mean to remake BT from scratch 'cause of the way how players are managed.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
A switch command also has a lot of disadvantages. Just because you can make a 4vs4 out of a 3vs5 doesn't mean, that the game is more balanced.

It's just that most players don't want to switch to a team, that they feel is gonna lose. The players that are most likely to switch anyway are the good ones, but when the best player of your team switches to the enemy, it can quickly turn your game around and you are going to lose, although you had the advantage all along. I've also seen a lot of players, that demanded a switch in the middle of the game, even when there were no leavers. Just to "balance" the game midway in. In case you don't want to switch, they are going to leave.
A switch command also tends to prolong games, that normally should have ended a long time ago, which also is not always for the best.

Despite all this, this command would have to be disabled for the league anyway, since you could completely screw with the league stats and it would allow players to manipulate games to their advantage.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Alter Game Mechanic DarkRavenBest 0 2,279 2016-05-17, 13:35:56
Last Post: DarkRavenBest
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,593 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 11,348 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  Early Game Short Range UnifiedDoom 11 12,476 2013-02-21, 11:57:32
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  !group command Perfektionist 12 9,078 2012-12-21, 04:27:14
Last Post: Botz