Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Control share
Can you it make it possible to forbid/allow access to an own troop command centre,to prevent them to send (garbage) when you don't want to?
yes dont know why everybody can use it maybe becouse of the aura ups?

if you wanna save for a bomb dont drop the flag until enough mana becouse only the creator can put a flag and without flag you cant spawn "garbage"
(2012-03-10, 03:20:11)gozo1985 Wrote: if you wanna save for a bomb dont drop the flag until enough mana becouse only the creator can put a flag and without flag you cant spawn "garbage"

And last game the ralley-point was near the base (I set it there to send snipers and mortars) and some frenzy clown blew up half of it...
Oh noes! Dropping a bomb from troop command center in friendly base?

Maybe fix this to prevent abuse in next version?
The ralley point wasn't in the base but at the ramp to the side entrance.
I still would like to have my own centre at my disposal to control the spawns (and in case there is someone who can be trusted allow him access).
Maybe it's time for a remake of troop command center?
Further proposals: Make some alarm when troop command center is at full mana for the player owning it, so mana doesn't get wasted
(as above) Limit access to spend mana to the player who built it.
Introduce an auto-cast feature so one can specify a kind of troop to auto-spawn.
(2012-03-10, 19:09:28)ssl Wrote: Further proposals: Make some alarm when troop command center is at full mana for the player owning it, so mana doesn't get wasted

Wanna see jumping sheeps and dancing tinkers!
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
(2012-03-10, 19:09:28)ssl Wrote: Maybe it's time for a remake of troop command center?
Further proposals: Make some alarm when troop command center is at full mana for the player owning it, so mana doesn't get wasted
(as above) Limit access to spend mana to the player who built it.
Introduce an auto-cast feature so one can specify a kind of troop to auto-spawn.

Like!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Control Points BENNIE.FM 1 2,393 2014-04-14, 23:15:39
Last Post: Exodus
  Artillery control item? TKF 20 13,711 2009-05-24, 01:36:29
Last Post: Exodus
  a better indication for control points aHei 7 5,126 2008-09-07, 14:46:24
Last Post: DerSatan