Poll: Should Exploder be available in League Mode?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.67%
11 36.67%
No
63.33%
19 63.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploder
Please bring it back! In the .72 beta it was allowed and i remembered how much fun exploder is. and if youre good enough you can counter it well! so why is exploder still banned on league?
-post deleted-
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
???
By popular demand, this tank has been restricted in league mode. I'll add a poll for you to this topic, to see if this is still the case.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
could you make a poll for tinker, too??Smile
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:could you make a poll for tinker, too??Smile
Would be more than nice...
the saw i see it tinker is just as bad as exploder is now just diffrent ways of fuckin you over
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
@ bennie
totaly rightTongue
BENNIE.FM Wrote:the saw i see it tinker is just as bad as exploder is now just diffrent ways of fuckin you over

I disagree. Tinker is viable of you play it correctly (i.e. playing it as a start tank, not a whole-game-tank) and you don't ban light tanks either because a good amount of players stays light tank until 40th minute. Exploder on the other hand is (in a good-latency/ping environment) completely useless against good players.

Also: The stats influence in league doesn't go well with exploder which was one of the main reasons for trader and exploder to be banned in league in my point of view.
the problem is. i have played about 200 games in league with only tanks but it gets booooring. so lately ive started using thinker to get some diversity. Id like exploder and trader too to have something different. maybe you can make a voting for everyone at start of the game whoch game mode they want, like with or without thinker/exploder.
@the comments above there out of every hundred people that play league games there 2-3 who can do it properly 95% of players will feed

the others will take all creeping money if supported right and stay tinker forever and you once again you get fucked over

the others try take a lane.....

the others block passages and mess everything up

@prog your right tinker can be played right but lets face it 1 in every 100 will do something right with it

there is no reason to argue that tinker is good cause the quality of tinker play is poor
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Same as with a tinker. If it's balanced it should be allowed.
It seems like 2/3 of votes still favors no exploder in league mode.

Thread was splitted cuz the posts were offtopic. You posts about tinker has been moved here for tinker discussion. http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3760
By vote, but I guess most of players dont like exploders.
chien-wun Wrote:By vote, but I guess most of players dont like exploders.
well, there are tons of players who have never played it...

But i think you should bring it back. Same thing with trader. If you even want to kick tinker from the league, the game will get even more boring.
I like exploders as long as there are my enemy and my team does not have any - they are just feeding and easy to counter.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
There are counter attacks against every strategy, but in my opinion the problem of all banned tanks lies deeper than being "just feeding and easy to counter". You were pissed off too when Opa_ switched to exploder, which was the deceisive point in some games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exploder tank Max 7 7,460 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  kick system/exploder Helge_F 2 2,858 2011-05-06, 18:53:15
Last Post: TKF
  Get exploder back into metagame. Erwin_Rommel 13 6,934 2010-05-25, 01:49:48
Last Post: jonjon
  Higher Bounty for Exploder/Tinker with Explosions xXHoly-HunterXx 4 3,373 2009-08-18, 10:39:50
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  Bring the exploder back Tom-Ace 32 12,665 2009-05-16, 10:28:36
Last Post: Dr.McNinja