Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tanks 8.38
Is there anything to say? Dont think so...

v 8.38

* Creep bounty increases over time (200% after 1 hour)
* "-tmonopoly" / "-tmono" only allows one tank of each type per team
* Bombs will change to AA Guns when taken by a ground unit and the other way around
* Bombs and AA Guns deal less damage (83%)
* Equipment is sorted new
* Items will still be dropable after a failed upgrade
* Fixed a bug with the explosion of Explosives
* Fixed a bug where a tinker could create multiple Tower Modules at once
* Bots can be kicked now
* Bots no longer ignore tech requirements
* Bomb is affected by armor upgrades
* Optimized Bomb
* Optimized some scripts

* Hotfix from 8.37: You get gold from Creeps again
You get no gold in this version!!!!! No bounty at all! Nothing!!!!! Bounty bug!!!

NO GOLD RECEIVED BY KILLS!

Until this is fixed, I play 8.36!
new 8.37 online... theres bounty again

does anyone wish a new version number? 28 downloads, dont know if its really needed

EDIT: 8.38 uploaded, 8.37 disabled for league
Nice work again, didnt play yet, but seems like all changes are in the benefit of the game and nice bugfixes.. ! Also a good thing you made it 8.36 instead of a new 8.37 version, that makes less confusion.
Batto Wrote:8.36 instead of a new 8.37 version

8.38 instead of a new 8.37 version ?

anyways, nice changes, and very good to see BT is still mapped(!), even if the forum activity has highly decreased.
of courseWink
i though i could just edit his post to 8.38.. but then i did not because i did not expect anyone to answer to that... well, makes no difference
(i wont claim this post is much more important^^)
DerSatan Wrote:
Batto Wrote:8.36 instead of a new 8.37 version

8.38 instead of a new 8.37 version ?

anyways, nice changes, and very good to see BT is still mapped(!), even if the forum activity has highly decreased.

Yes indeed, sorry, my mistakeSmile

But the forum activity has increased in my opinion, only the mappers seemed like taking some time off, but i have seen a lot of new members lately wich i think is great! (but that is not the topic here ofcourseWink )
Yeah, thats because I have still some exams to write (3 to be exactly) but in one week its finally over for this semester. After that I have a couple of weeks vacation and I hope I'll have more time to work on the mapWink
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I don't know if it is a bug but even with level5 lava servant (10%), i never see them appear when i kill creepsConfused

Concerning the monopoly, it's cool but, you should admit many tinkersConfused
We can't seel our tank to purchase tinker in order to get enough money to take the tank that we want ^^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:I don't know if it is a bug but even with level5 lava servant (10%), i never see them appear when i kill creepsConfused
hm sure? i dont think that this is right.. did anyone experience the same thing?

Quote:Concerning the monopoly, it's cool but, you should admit many tinkersConfused
We can't seel our tank to purchase tinker in order to get enough money to take the tank that we want ^^
if you buy a tinker, and theres already one, replacing it with a pilot would be the best thing i think... dont know...
Althend Wrote:I don't know if it is a bug but even with level5 lava servant (10%), i never see them appear when i kill creepsConfused
I think he meant that they rarely spawns with 10% chance. They do sometimes spawn.

I think current version is quite nice and the bounty increment does indeed assist in making the long games shorter (I don't so happy for uber long games that lasts almost forever). Creep only weapons is really better now as the creeps is worth more eventually.

I need to try the new -tmono modeSmile
In the last days i was playing battle tanks 8.38 and i must generally its good.

BUT the creep bounty is really too high. When one Team is good and is rushing the other team and taking all points its a disadvantage cuz the others than got all the creep gold. And that Amount is really huge.

So i must say plz change something. So its really a big problem.

When u want i post u many replays where u can see the problem.

It shouldnt be like that the team who is better should win and not the team who sucks and than win cuz they are camping and creeping.

My solutions would be -conquest victory <--automatically in the mode and u mustnt type it

mfg frechheit
When u want to play BT come Channel Clan BuG or Clan BuG2Smile We are waiting for good games !

Moreover visit us on http://www.clanbug.kilu.deSmile

[Image: paint1bw2.jpg]
I really like the higher creep income.
Makes the game faster. Especially long games are faster finished and you have more action during games.

@ Frechi:
I am not sure, but the team with more Control points earns more money per Second (not from creeps, the money you mustn´t fight for). This should overweight the Creep effect.
If not the income per Control Point should be Increased (like the higher Creep income), so the problem should be solved.

Gruß CarchiWink
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
Carcharoth2 Wrote:If not the income per Control Point should be Increased (like the higher Creep income), so the problem should be solved.

right, i forgot to change that part
I also like the increased income and played a 2vs2 game (after 6 leavers) in only ca. 1:20h. That was much fun Big Grin

Anyway my Question is: we destroyed the enemy creep buildings (+ Artillery producing Building) and got 3 - 3,5k every 5 minutes (with 2 players = 7000 Gold)

The Creeps give (After 1:20h) 28 and 56 Gold Bounty

the creeps spawn every 20 seconds ?
If yes i calculate the folowing:

20 Marines (6 CP´s+ 4 Factories inbase) = 20*28Gold = 560 Gold/Wave
4Air, 4 Commander, 4 Artillery = 12*56 = 672 Gold/Wave

Together: 1232Gold every wave ---- > all 5 minutes there are 15Wave´s ? ---> 15* 1232Gold: 18480 GOld if enemies lasertower or weapons kill all creeps !!! Confusedhock:

+ EXPERIENCE - we were only lv 16/18, but our enemies superfast lvl 25, cause they got nearly all creepkills.
Because our leavers update creeps and sold things or spawn the troops to death we were to weak to destroy 2vs2 the enemy team in base Sad .

Therefore we got after a short time the Problem, that the enemies were at much higher level and got about 10.000 Gold more for creeping, than we for attacking.

so pls.: Rearrange the money for destroyed factories in base, so the defenders dont get an advantage for a destroyed factory in Experience AND Gold. Tongue
(is it possible to set the starting creep money a little lower - maybe 10/20 or would that change gameplay to much :?: )

After all i think BT improved much over the last 5 Versions thx to the mappers and the community. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks 8.80c Exodus 21 23,306 2015-08-09, 21:11:11
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Battle Tanks 8.63 Hacked and Mangled Mod by NarFlux Exodus 2 4,931 2014-04-22, 13:42:22
Last Post: omefisto
  New Battle Tanks Homepage! Exodus 8 11,441 2014-02-23, 18:59:08
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Battle Tanks 8.79d Exodus 10 11,834 2014-01-08, 20:48:46
Last Post: Exodus
  Battle Tanks 8.78b Exodus 11 13,796 2013-05-05, 11:52:52
Last Post: Exodus