Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shops & Junkyjard
Junkyjard:
Although I like the idea of a limited Junky and removing the cheapest, it's still hard to find what u are looking for when it's at the limit. Can u mark all items in player's colours or mark own items only? Screenshot from another game is attached.

Shops (1):
Can u make it possible to change shop users like in the normal wc3/tft (for example if u wanna switch from tank to mech)?

Shops (2):
Since there was a discussion about hotkeys for weapons, i wanted to mention that market place has none.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Afaik you can't dynamically color items. This would mean I'd have to create ten versions of each item, where the only difference would be the color tint of the item model. I you find anything, that says otherwise, just tell me.

When I'd add this ability to the shops, then I'd also have to remove one item from each one. Which probably would result in another new shop.

Yeah, I didn't add the shortcuts yet, just to the TCC as of yet.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Colorful items would be great really.

Change shop user: Just move tech away from itWink
I haven't tested it, but I saw this action in the editor:
Animation - Change (Sold unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Yeah, but as it says right there: this function expects an unit and not an item. So this won't work.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
And would it be hard to divide junkyard for 5 parts and when somebody sell and item it will apeart in his part?
(2012-08-17, 21:15:31)Exodus Wrote: Yeah, but as it says right there: this function expects an unit and not an item. So this won't work.

What if you create a power circle or something with the player color underneath the item? I don't know if this is something you would like to add to the game or not. I just like problem sovling. Smile
I've zero knowledge with the wc3 editor but the map is Final Fanatasy Epic RPG, if that helps you anyfurther. But this colouring also works in Civ Wars where buildings change their colours due to upgrading.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  changes concerning shops AGGInator 0 1,733 2011-03-17, 13:57:05
Last Post: AGGInator
  Smart discount Weapon purchases directly from shops TKF 7 3,903 2011-02-02, 14:15:50
Last Post: VicePrezes
  Weapons In Stock In Shops bait 9 4,355 2008-07-16, 21:25:08
Last Post: Gammagulp