Poll: Should the new requirement mode be set to the standard mode?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.34%
19 46.34%
No
51.22%
21 51.22%
Do something different (describe)
2.44%
1 2.44%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requirements for Thunder Tank and above - Standard?
TKF Wrote:It's easy to get it in 7-8 min if you're doing good in hb mode.

Even without hb mode you can get it in 8 minutes ^^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
i voted yes. i only play normal mode for all my league games. normal mode is all i'm interested in. if u play a long range scout u can still save up for a demon tank easily in most cases even for a noob. for all other tanks other than the anti grav it's not so hard to do either. in a 1vs1 the demon tank is almost a necessary step. a lot of middle tanks are now being skipped. the frost robot is almost never picked.

i think the requirements would be a big help. i think the fact that the thunder tank would be available at just about the time that u can earn the money for it would be hella cool. it might annoy some guys but not me. you'd still be able to upgrade to a scredder before right? or else maybe skip the thunder and either buy an armor upgrade and get an air tank or heavy, or get a hull first and then air tank or heavy. i think it would make having a guard, tinker, or trader who gets factories, and armor upgrades a much more attractive and viable option. i think it'd get people to start buying the ice robot again. because then for just a little bit more gold u could skip the demon tank and get a better frost robot instead. if more guys got schredders, goblin tanks, and earth tanks because of this than that would mean getting an air tank would be a pretty good counter option right?

i think it'll make the variety of weapons used greater. for example if a guard goes into play more often than the old demon tank and schredder teamspeak pulll and stun strat is not going to be as attractive in my opinion since i think the guard has an aura that counters the same type of weapons that are usable for killing a banished tank. not sure about that, i'm still a noob compared to some guys. i know that u can't ult a planted guard with a schredder. i've played at least 10 league games now where at 40 minutes in, the only weapons the other team's tanks had were poison magics. also, if more heavy tanks are played then getting magic type weapons would be good right? then it would be good to get a demon and magic type weapons and then use banish i think.

i think that overall it would involve a better grasp of tactics, and strategy to make a winning decision. if this doesn't get implemented into the next map i'm going to be very sad.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
yes yes yes. it really ads more variety to the game, otherwise you only see start-game tanks, air ships and demons.
qweqqweq Wrote:if this doesn't get implemented into the next map i'm going to be very sad.

I hope you are not too sadWink But I'd still like to have more opinions and votes for this poll. 22 votes is not that much, compared to the number of people who are playing BT.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Maybe you should ad an invitation to the forums to loading screen, not only to liga :wink:
Personally I dont play with Demon anymore. I preffer air tanks Zeppelin and Sky tank mostly because of speed increased in last version. And Infernal or Sky Fortress. And counter tp-stun-ultimate with a single tp-breaker. And I use 1050 range weapons so I can kill them from far because I am faster...
Only reason I buy from "start tank > Expensive tank" can be getting too much gold without being killed. I dont buy any tank until I need. Mid tanks have less priority because ppl dont want to change tank twice. But I do and see the benefits... And most pros buy mid tanks when they need to buy...

I dont think there needs to be requirement for all tanks because it is not fair to have money but same tank...
Trolololo
I think I have to change my vote from yes to no. Just played a game, and a guy used a good counter, though it was hb, against long range by buying thunder tank early. Especially against long-range it is good to have a strong tank or you die quickly, and not always wise to just buy hulls. Perhaps Demon should have a requirement of maybe 8 defense ups, as Demon mid-endgames are far to common. people are starting to buy 8k air but I still dont see how a little extra speed makes it that much better. I NEVER buy 8k air, only 4k and then to demon generally. Demon stun and hellfire dominate, and air has no stun so...maybe 8k and above tanks should get requirements only.
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
I am afraid, that setting requ. for demon will give the Sky tank its time.
Saying from 8k Gold up you need requ. will give the Goblin Tank its best time - and so on.

Thats the problem with the requirements. If you say let the frost robot be available - you might see a lot of frost robots, maybe after a mid Airship or thundertank for the time before.

To less people for a reasonable vote hmmm... -> what about asking guys for making polls in clan Forums and give a screenshot + 2 or 3 people of that clan giving the proof for the real vote, not extern.
(This is just an idea for more "votes")
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
So its now been a month since I started this poll and it seems like most people want to have the extended requirements as a standard. Though 26 votes still aren't that much, I think I'll implement this in the next version, when it stays like this. But this will take another two weeks at least, so you still have time to give arguments and vote.

Gammagulp Wrote:To less people for a reasonable vote hmmm... -> what about asking guys for making polls in clan Forums and give a screenshot + 2 or 3 people of that clan giving the proof for the real vote, not extern.
(This is just an idea for more "votes")

You can do that, but they might as well just vote here in this forum.
So 14 vs 12 is "most"?

It seems like it's almost completely even
Even if it is even, leaving it without requirement is the same is giving it to the faction "against"...
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I dont agree with putting Requirements for all tanks above thunder tank i think it will ruin the game it self and cause many unbalanced scenarios everything else has been said by prog and carc...i think you should just keep all modes avaliable to suit the host and players .Cause i know a clan game would never be the same if it had armor requirements for all tanks above electro tank
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
yay!

there are so many tanks in this game, and the start has so many valuable options to chose, but after 30-45 minutes, everyone gets a demon tank, a teleporter and short range weapons (including me i know, its just the best tactic it seems).

fight this!

Tongue
BENNIE.FM Wrote:i think you should just keep all modes avaliable to suit the host and players .Cause i know a clan game would never be the same if it had armor requirements for all tanks above electro tank

Well, I won't remove those options. You'd still be able to choose between those requirements and no requirements. But the current standard is just not working, so I might as well just remove requirements all together.
Maybe give it a try. Then Demon tanks would hopefully be chosen less to dominate the battlefield...

And increase stun done by frost robot with 0.5?
May for the Goblin Tank and above or so...... :wink:
Weltuntergang. Na und?
Die Sonne geht doch auch jeden Tag unter.
Nice to see that there are some more votes now. Just that they all voted against my favourite answer :/ But nevertheless I'll implement the option with the most votes.
The vote hasn't ended yet, has it? (I voted yes!)
i think the answers for this vote arent chosen best.

i think the people who voted "no" split into people who want to keep the current normal requirement system, and those who whish to remove requirements all together by default. i think this because we only got 3% for "something different".

so if you give the 3 options you have when you start a custom game, more requirements will win, because 53% will split for no requirements and "normal" requirements.
DerSatan Wrote:i think the answers for this vote arent chosen best.

i think the people who voted "no" split into people who want to keep the current normal requirement system, and those who whish to remove requirements all together by default. i think this because we only got 3% for "something different".

so if you give the 3 options you have when you start a custom game, more requirements will win, because 53% will split for no requirements and "normal" requirements.

I don't think so, as the question above the poll clearly says: "Should the new requirement mode be set to the standard mode?".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank Mana/Energy Balancing gozo1985 0 2,630 2014-04-25, 02:35:56
Last Post: gozo1985
  Thunder tank BENNIE.FM 8 5,562 2013-02-26, 11:54:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Double Mech / Ghost Tank / Antigrav / medivac griffin1987 20 14,567 2012-03-05, 09:33:41
Last Post: 091846
  Storm Tank - Do you like it? AeroniumX 8 7,370 2012-02-25, 01:37:24
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Ghost Tank Ultimate RaptorXI 15 12,627 2011-06-15, 11:44:26
Last Post: stibi-