Poll: Are the mines to strong?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, the mines are to weak, TEH NEED MORE POWAH!
13.79%
4 13.79%
It's fine! It doesn't need to be changed.
55.17%
16 55.17%
Yep, the mines is too imba, they should be nerfed!
31.03%
9 31.03%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE MINES!! To strong, good enough or to weak?
mines now damage allied players. so maybe when sb uses defuse kit, and in this way he kills opponent there will be message "player1 has killed player2 for xxx gold" instead of "player2 has killed himself".
in that way player who use defuse kit will earn some gold for killing players by detonating mines.
imo it is better way than getting gold for only defusing mines.
FAM_Plyvak Wrote:mines now damage allied players. so maybe when sb uses defuse kit, and in this way he kills opponent there will be message "player1 has killed player2 for xxx gold" instead of "player2 has killed himself".
I agree, this kinda sounds weird. Using mine defuse to kill enemy tanks, then selfkill message appears.

Maybe it's possible to make the mines kinda instantly change ownership when activated by the defuser. Of course, this will make your tanks only take half damage and enemy tanks will take full damage from their own mines, thus making mine defusing more fun and tactical smart. Is this a good idea? Or...?
Let's not change too much at once :-D
The idea of giving money for kills with Defusing Kit sounds good, better than money for just defusing, that could be given a try.
TKF Wrote:
FAM_Plyvak Wrote:mines now damage allied players. so maybe when sb uses defuse kit, and in this way he kills opponent there will be message "player1 has killed player2 for xxx gold" instead of "player2 has killed himself".
I agree, this kinda sounds weird. Using mine defuse to kill enemy tanks, then selfkill message appears.

Maybe it's possible to make the mines kinda instantly change ownership when activated by the defuser. Of course, this will make your tanks only take half damage and enemy tanks will take full damage from their own mines, thus making mine defusing more fun and tactical smart. Is this a good idea? Or...?

You can only kill Noobs with the Defuser kit. Do u think u will stay at mines when the enemy have defuser kit? Moreover when u buy Defuser kit . Its certain that the enemy have a money-advantage and already for example have a big tank. So long :roll:
When u want to play BT come Channel Clan BuG or Clan BuG2Smile We are waiting for good games !

Moreover visit us on http://www.clanbug.kilu.deSmile

[Image: paint1bw2.jpg]
in that way player who use defuse kit will earn some gold for killing players by detonating mines.
imo it is better way than getting gold for only defusing mines.

I think its ok when there are no gold for that killing. Its nice to kill enemy even with no bounty (only for mine defuse).
Make me happy by the ze.
Thread's a bit long to read it all but here's my opinion:

Mines cause friendly damage, and can be defused, and this is enough to offset any advantage they have at the moment. I've killed players with their own mines before and it's a massive thing, it will set that player back because he has no more real offense left.
I greatly appreciate an idea to make defuser kills gold paid. I think it will be much more funny to get some money for the kill and you'll always make some hunting not just defusing.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Yep defusing kill goldSmile, that would be great, just a little question. What to do with the creeps who die aswell? Will that gold go to the defuser aswell. If that is implemeted, tacticle defusing while enemy troops are over it will be very interessting aswell which you cann't do as owner of the mines. But I think that would make defusing a little to powerfull, if its in combination with player kill gold, but fun
Well, making this bounty 50% of initial, for example, may potentially solve the problem. Anyway, as this is a good idea, balance is a question of numbers:)
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Visjeplus Wrote:If that is implemeted, tacticle defusing while enemy troops are over it will be very interessting aswell which you cann't do as owner of the mines.

You can, when you get an defuser yourself.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Exodus Wrote:
Visjeplus Wrote:If that is implemeted, tacticle defusing while enemy troops are over it will be very interessting aswell which you cann't do as owner of the mines.

You can, when you get an defuser yourself.

Too expensive oO^^
When u want to play BT come Channel Clan BuG or Clan BuG2Smile We are waiting for good games !

Moreover visit us on http://www.clanbug.kilu.deSmile

[Image: paint1bw2.jpg]
Thats one of the reasons I seperated the Radar and the Remote Fuse.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  good that air ship is been upgraded what how heli 091846 21 16,785 2013-12-19, 17:47:31
Last Post: Flygplan
  Assist Mines PaPPa_D 0 1,777 2011-07-31, 09:38:55
Last Post: PaPPa_D
  Take a look a good laugh Cbud_ 4 3,464 2010-05-21, 19:01:12
Last Post: Velocity2k
  I think the to towers at base are to weak ! BENNIE.FM 31 16,674 2010-03-04, 22:45:56
Last Post: Paladon
  Infernal is too weak Lezowski 21 12,646 2009-11-26, 22:50:49
Last Post: Vomitus