Poll: what update you guys want as btank players
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
more bugs fixed and upgrade ( lead to shorter game by a few sec faster at the loading page )
10.00%
3 10.00%
new tanks
50.00%
15 50.00%
new weapons
26.67%
8 26.67%
new modes like no air(no aircraft) , no ground(no tanks) or even random event mode (i dont know let mapper think )
0%
0 0%
new upgraded tanks for sold (same scout maybe change the outer shell replace it with a harder or lighter shell )
0%
0 0%
new armory like new hull can + speed and hp and etc
6.67%
2 6.67%
add recipe shop like ice nova(melee)+bonfire=5 % + speed weapon or something like that
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what update you guys want as btank players
...........what updates for btank that you want, for the mapper to make.maybe more bugs fixing
Your posts are so funny to read, because mostly I really don't get what you want to tell us. No offense...
it is what updates do you want for next version as a btank players sorry i forget to add some more words on my sentences
wow 4 votes more ppl want more tanks do you see that mappers ? players want more(new ) tanks to produce in your factory
sorry can you guys recast your votes ( add a new vote mode recipes )
it really is kinda funny...
1st option: do you really believe we wouldn't always try to fix bugs or update the map with new content?
2nd option: for now, there is already a new one in there. it just isn't active for a couple of reasons ( bad model, missing objects, more important other updates )
3rd option: there is a own thread for new weapon suggestions, where we may get some new ones from.
4th option: we already have a lot of options with some different modes, also as it's impossible to balance completly new modes and we try to do more of a finishing touch to bt, i highly doubt that we will introduce a new one
5th option: just search around the forum and you'll see our opinion of this
6th option: suggest one and post it. there is -again- already a thread about new items
7th option: there won't ever be something like recipes for weapons, maybe some new packs but nothing more

in all, you could have easily figured the opinions of the mappers and the devteam by reading or searching the forum carefully and thus could have reduces the vote options by a lot. ;-)
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
this is seems like a good way of offendiing the bt mappers in my view gj but ^^
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
it starting to seems funny .... sorry for any offence i just want to see*or wondering ) what most btank players want to see in the next version
if i was a mapper i would not like to see this bug etc thing on here obviously they have no intention of releasing bugged versions as for tanks weapons etc they know about that you other suggestions could be useful to string ideas.

But you said this is for community theses poles are bias as 1/50 of the population btanks come on this site and around 0.10% have commented at most xD not showing a true opinion

Sorry about my statistical criticism ^^ i got a stats exam in 2 daysTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Saiyuki Wrote:it really is kinda funny...
1st option: do you really believe we wouldn't always try to fix bugs or update the map with new content?
2nd option: for now, there is already a new one in there. it just isn't active for a couple of reasons ( bad model, missing objects, more important other updates )
3rd option: there is a own thread for new weapon suggestions, where we may get some new ones from.
4th option: we already have a lot of options with some different modes, also as it's impossible to balance completly new modes and we try to do more of a finishing touch to bt, i highly doubt that we will introduce a new one
5th option: just search around the forum and you'll see our opinion of this
6th option: suggest one and post it. there is -again- already a thread about new items
7th option: there won't ever be something like recipes for weapons, maybe some new packs but nothing more

in all, you could have easily figured the opinions of the mappers and the devteam by reading or searching the forum carefully and thus could have reduces the vote options by a lot. ;-)

for 1st option is want you guys more focus on bug fixing than anything
2nd it is reasonable
3rd ok i dont know where is the link
4rd no air mode and no tank mode = no need to balance completely no air= no air craft = ppl cant use air simple ?
same as no tank mode too easy for you guys to make no bugs to fix , other mode need to fix for bugs
7 th ok good enough
it seems the cp capturing timing have bug i play 8.72b the timer go on even after ppl recapture a cp lol that is funny , my team win without capturing all cp
... you guys if you are free ,try it all cp system that mode , hopefully you get bugged timing for all cp capture..mode it is so funny.
no one try the capture all cp mode ??? i tell you that mode is a bit bugged
Exodus said he is going to fix it wow 12 players want new tank for btank next version

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training by Elite Players sherl0ck 1 3,196 2014-06-21, 10:58:39
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Players ruining games psycodiver 3 3,207 2013-12-24, 04:41:25
Last Post: gozo1985
  Kicking qualified players from Qualify-Bot applecheese 6 5,300 2012-04-04, 12:25:20
Last Post: applecheese
  Give up with 2 players difference griffin1987 16 11,015 2012-03-13, 14:35:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  Make gold update every minute. scron2 1 2,721 2012-02-22, 14:33:14
Last Post: Velocity2k