Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombing Run
My task for the next version is to change the Bombing Run Mode ... I think the reason is obvious.

Here you can post your feedback on how to change this mode to make it easier and more fun to play.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
dont relly like to quote myself but here: (^^)

Saiyuki Wrote:(...)
pickup a bomb, the longer its in your inventory the higher the damage will get. maximum ist after 3min with 450 range and 4500 damage, beginning at 250 range with 900 damage. when dropped (due to clicking it), a countdown with 8 seconds will appear in which the bomb can be taken, then countdown will be removed but damage level will be set to 1 otherwise it will explode with its damage lvl. if your tank got killed, then the bomb will explode instantly but will only deal half of the damage. if tank get stunned bomb will be dropped without countdown and damage level will decrease by 2.

damage lvl1 >> range: 250, damage: 900 >> 30 sec for upgrade
damage lvl2 >> range: 300, damage: 1800 >> 25 sec for upgrade
damage lvl3 >> range: 350, damage: 2700 >> 20 sec for upgrade
damage lvl4 >> range: 400, damage: 3600 >> 15 sec for upgrade
damage lvl5 >> range: 450, damage: 4500

i think this would be funnier, moreover maybe set 3 places (upper left near farm, down right near well and middle) where a bomb will randomly placed when the previous exploded and/or let always be 2 bombs ingame. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
then bombs would only be dropped rarely...
but then it isnt really bombingrun^^

there was an idea with bombs which can be pushed to the enemy when you are standing next to them.. perhaps pushing with damaging them?

another idea is to win isntantly after placing one flag / bomb, but then you need some more time...

perhaps combining both?^^ the bomb moves in a direction automatically if one team has the flag... or has the flag in a specified area...

i think bombing run with two flags would be better than the current mode

a problem with bombing run is, that, no matter how you do it, the game is too slow for it... battle tanks isnt an action game (would be nice if it were...)
What if you pick up the flag/bomb, but there should be major penalty.

If you die with the bomb, it blast there you died. BOOM!

Also while carrying the bomb, the bomb holder should suffer these handicaps: My suggestion can be changed, if you find it unfit.

Flyer have 35% speed reduction (since they have superior air mobility)

Both ground and air has -99% more weapon vulnerability (takes 2x more dmg from palyer weapons and abilities) While carrying the bomb. (I don't know if you put a negative value could cause game to crash or make you immune from weapons damage, so it must be tested first)

A small time until the bomb explodes, maybe 10 sec. The other team has to pick the bomb up to defuse it, and preventing the bomb from exploding (and it disappears again when picked up)

Then it make a blast deadly blast. BOOM!

If you click on bomb run, perhaps make 2 sub modes beneath it, 1 for allowing capture of fabs and 1 which does now allow capture of fabs.

I wonder where these bombs should spawn, in middle of the battle field, or in the main base, 2 medium and 1 LARGE bomb??, well... I don't know... hmm...
nice idea, too, but i dont want to decide alone which mode will take bombing runs position...
Call the "Bomb run" for flag run? It's a damn flag you're carrying, right? add this as the Bomb Planter Game or Bomb Run. I don't know which name could fit... Bomb run sounds like you're running with the bomb, right? not a damn flag to place it on a white circle, -.- Flag Runner... Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wtf is bombing run??? Why no one never choose it? TKF 10 6,198 2007-05-15, 15:48:47
Last Post: TKF