Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf is bombing run??? Why no one never choose it?
Bombing Run is one of the modes you can select at start. It's so unpopular that I never experienced this yet... What is that???
u know capture the flag??^^
BILLY TALENT SUCKS LIVE; SO DON`T THINK I LIKE THEM ANYMORETongue
Man sollte die Metaller meiden, es sei denn man ist jung, hübsch, weiblich und willig... ...Oder man hat (Frei)Bier
Well yeah, its an idea Naz and I had a long time ago. In this mode, there is a fag (or bomb ...) in the middle of the map. You have to pick up this one and carry it to the enemy base. There are 5 spots where you can plant this bomb, when successful everyone respawns at there base and it starts again. You obviously win when you have planted a bomb on all 5 places.

The major problem with this mode is, that nobody notices how to play this one ... they like normal and thatswhy its damn fast over for the team who knows how to play. I explained this mode three times before a game but it seemed like the other player didn't care ...

I'm a bit dissappointed by this, but well ....
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Why not change it to drop the bomb run? Try to drop the bomb into enemy base and do major damage. Plant the deadly bomb and blast off their base?. might sounds to overkill and lol....

Add a nuke run and try to plant a timed bomb into enemy base to do colleretal damage. WOOOSHHHH... *crackle *crackle... burns.... BOOOM!!! Try to blast away the base.

Just like cs, be the terrorist and plant the bomb, except you can't defuse it here... :twisted:
tkf .. what u wrote is similar to exodus post before .. u do major damage by getting 1 spot down .. if u get all 5 spots u win ... also u must prevent getting ur spots down .. but exodus is right .. even me didnt understand this game typ until i started a privat game with ai's and find out how this game works ..
~=| LuVs |=~
BORING

I tried Bomb run! it was boring. Nothing happened, until you placed all 5 bombs, you won. Wow the base disappeared Sad , but killed all the fun by enjoying tearing apart the base, piece for piece. :| I thought bombs blasted a tower or something, but it disappointed me :x . Boring mode, thought it was fun, like it could do heavy blast damage, but no, not at all Sad just a sudden victory...

STILL BORING
yeah maybe replace the flag with a bomb and leit it destroy itself when the picker got killed (with an area damage, like 450 range with 1000 damage).
then u could also remove the points to bring the bomb to, just something like:

pickup a bomb, the longer its in your inventory the higher the damage will get. maximum ist after 3min with 450 range and 4500 damage, beginning at 250 range with 900 damage. when dropped (due to clicking it), a countdown with 8 seconds will appear in which the bomb can be taken, then countdown will be removed but damage level will be set to 1 otherwise it will explode with its damage lvl. if your tank got killed, then the bomb will explode instantly but will only deal half of the damage. if tank get stunned bomb will be dropped without countdown and damage level will decrease by 2.

damage lvl1 >> range: 250, damage: 900 >> 30 sec for upgrade
damage lvl2 >> range: 300, damage: 1800 >> 25 sec for upgrade
damage lvl3 >> range: 350, damage: 2700 >> 20 sec for upgrade
damage lvl4 >> range: 400, damage: 3600 >> 15 sec for upgrade
damage lvl5 >> range: 450, damage: 4500

i think this would be funnier, moreover maybe set 3 places (upper left near farm, down right near well and middle) where a bomb will randomly placed when the previous exploded and/or let always be 2 bombs ingame. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
"drop the bomb" by stun seems lame. Otherwise it's an excellent idea.

Maybe when you plant the bomb, one on the enemy team must pick it up withing 8 seconds to defuse it or prevent it from exploding. Bomb levels seems like a cool idea.
i just thought it would be hard with lots of hp to get the tank with the bomb down so stunning would be a way. or maybe let the detector drop the bomb by using it at the holding tank?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Looks like something is going to change about the bomb run. Well it suprised me

Off topic:

Well I noticed the new game mode NO TRADER. And I which enjoys trading, I HATE THIS Gay Mode. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... feel the traders fury, for you will face no mercy, when trade mode is allowed and I'm ingame as a trader, if you do not hunt me down and block me, you die a slow death or face a fast defeat... nooo a new game mode called no trader,,, ahhhh nuuuuuuu....

This went over the line! Don't take this expression seriously :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bombing Run Exodus 6 4,587 2007-05-15, 20:18:59
Last Post: TKF