Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugreport until 8.15
i know a function called "conquest victory"...

and about the barricades, yes, they are annoying, but also cost some gold, and if you destroy them again and again, the enemies lose money
Bob666 Wrote:i know a function called "conquest victory"...

and about the barricades, yes, they are annoying, but also cost some gold, and if you destroy them again and again, the enemies lose money
No, i'd love to show you some replays.

Man when my tank is worth 600-1000+ per death, its REAL EASY to afford barricades and still make profit if you're defending.
maybe.. then contant phoenix-exodusTongue he added the barricades, may have a better reason for them than meWink
Well, I added them because I thought there was something you can use to defend your control points, for that purpose the towers are just too expensive and inefficent. If your tank is really worth that much gold, you should be able to destroy the barricade in a few seconds.
The defender who has bought the barricade has of course an advantage, but he paid 750 gold for that, but when you are attacking with 2 or more tanks, the advantage is not that big.

Also, barricades wont make your main building invincible. (I know, you said tower, but I just wanted to point that out) When they are able to buy a tower for their main building, for the same money you can buy a factory which should give you a major advantage over them.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Also a barricade has quite much hp and you can put weapons into in some situations it to make it a bigger challenge to destroy, especially if you use the take enemy control point tactic and buying a barricade at tower ruin, you just put all your weapons into the barricade to make it lethal, maybe killing the teleporting enemy tanks. Also the barricade is capable to capture the point by itself. But in very late games, barricades doesn't last for long.

The price of the barricade is risen to 850!
2 places where got stuck during 1 game:

[Image: th_39227_WC3ScrnShot_063007_150821_01_122_987lo.jpg]

[Image: th_39233_WC3ScrnShot_063007_151855_02_122_684lo.jpg]
found an old screenshot...

[Image: th_41018_WC3ScrnShot_042907_141310_01_122_390lo.jpg]
there is a rule for places where you can stuck:
if a whole terrain level, a palce surrounded everywhere with cliffs, is completely filled with doodads (trees etc) you can get stuck there, because warcraft does not search for a nearby free position on other terrain levels...

and thats very hard to fix, but seems like ive found a way... the blink ability does not have this problem, but if i change the jump ability to to blink, the antigrav instantly blinks to the target.. and if i remove it back instantly the red glow already had reached the target point, and mines would be triggered
that's a headache
Also found and weakness in the terrain about capturing CP's

The dark force left starting CP: On the cliff near the CP close to the Tank Construction hall, allows enemy ground tanks to capture it from the edge of the cliff.

x marks the starting Dark Force left lane CP I was talking about.

----------------------H
-----------------------
------o---------------
------------------o---
------------o---------
--x------o------------
-----------------------
--------------o-------
H----------------------
and whats wrong about it? air can do this always, i dont see any problems..
well... just take a pic... ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
i understood what he meant...

a ground tank can take over the cp from the tank construction hall, and then escape into the middle and a ground tank would not be able to follow him