Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugreport until 8.15
:!: Tinker can early ingame finish a tower with a tower module or repair help a tower by typing -handicap 10, when the tower is finished in no time, he'll just need to type -handicap 100 again. Well he need safe distance from enemy player tanks.

Also hull give 1000hp whatsoever handicap, tinker with basic hull only loses 200 hp with -handicap 10. Still having 1000hp. All units owned by the player will be affected by handicap command. Towers Included.

Also, when you take factories in BT 8.11, You can no longer see the progress bar of taking over the factory station.

CP, I guess it's the control point bar I didn't see a couple of times. In the last game, I could suddenly see the CP bar. I dunno why! It's invisible when the other team takes the post. Only visible when one from our team takes the post.
Jop
I discover 2 misentried hotkeys.

Tinker : False hotkey
Tower Module (T)

I have to press D instead

Demolisher: False hotkey
Burning Oil ®

I have to press B instead
I can't fix the hotkey problems, it depends on the version of Warcraft you are playing with. Naz changed all the hotkeys to fit to the qwer keys but some abilities already had the right hotkey (just like the ones you mentioned) so he didnt change it. But because the abilities have their standard hotkeys they may vary with each different language of Warcraft.

Progress bars are fixed.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Well the qwer is correct on all tanks on their abilities, except demolisher's burning oil, where Naz probably forgot to change hotkey from (B)urning Oil to Burning Oil ®. You still need to press B, even the yellow text says ®. I don't understand what you mean by language? Is it difference between Deutsch version and Englisch in warcraft when it comes to hotkeys in warcraft editor?

Well if you can't change the hotkey, what if you at least change the description on "Tower Module (|cffffcc00T|r)" to -> "Tower Module (|cffffcc00D|r)" if it's possible?
yeah, in german b is used for move (called 'bewegen')thats why it cant be used in german version of wc3. d could be defence (verteidigen), but im not sure with that one.
maybe u could get exo all the standard shortcuts in the english version of wc3? (attack, defence, patrouille, ...)
could be useful, but wont solve this problem...
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
So description change is hard too??
BUG

Rock catapult sells for $1500 when in building mode. But then sells for $1875 when in normal mode.

Burning projectiles and Soulstone are OK.
mkay, fixed.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
BUG?

I try to use the damn wards (300), but they don't seem to work.
BUG 8.12

Bomb (in trade master)

Requires 3x wood 3x fossil 3x salt. I collected those but clicking the icon didn't give me a 'bomb'. It didn't trade the items in. The bomb icon just gets a 'cooldown' as with any other item when you purchase it.

You can click the bomb icon in normal tank and it doesn't even display 'requires a trade zeppelin'.... If change to trade zep, it doesn't display 'neccessary items were not available' message.
8.12 TRADE MASTER ISSUES

***Dark force trade master
1: some icons say "Required Goods:" others "Required goods:" not important but just for consistency.
2: the speed pack requires you to trade in "3x wood bandle" (wood bundle)... but in the mine the item is simply called 'wood'. It is also called 'wood' for other icons.

***Light force trade master
1: some icons say "Required Goods:" others "Required goods:"
2: the speed pack requires you to trade in "3x Lab Probe". There is no lab probe. Perhaps you mean "Analysis Result"?
3: the repair-robots require you to trade in "1x Lab Probe".
4: the bomb requires you to trade in "3x Labor Probe".
BUG 8.12

I haven't tested this personally but i believe this is the bug. Noticed it when a helicopter was playing against me.

Helicopter's 'jet engine' or whatever the speed thing is... "does not stack"

Buy Turbo ("does not stack").... doesn't stack??? dont know??? type -stats...

Buy speed pack (also "does not stack"). But it actually does???
DOGG1 Wrote:BUG 8.12

I haven't tested this personally but i believe this is the bug. Noticed it when a helicopter was playing against me.

Thats also in the description i think...
Recheck your triggers on the trader bomb.Sad Now the ward is useable againBig Grin
Bob666 Wrote:
DOGG1 Wrote:BUG 8.12

Thats also in the description i think...

What is? I don't know waht you mean.

All i know is it says "does not stack" when it actually does.
thought you meant the opposite... then i dont know if you are right
"Does not stack" means, other speed upgrades doesn't apply to increase tank speed i think.

Someone has abused the liga codes. http://liga.btanks.de/?inc=playerdetails&id=2786 Look at the time these are subscribed and about same people...
does not stack means if u got already a speed boost item and buy second one u wont have doubled speed boost.. only 1 work .. also if u have an air tank with speed boost upgrades these items also dont work.. this item will be useless for u .. only wasted money ..
~=| LuVs |=~
yes. and the bug which was reportet said that these items actually DO stack. thats the point