Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugreport until 8.15
ohh i didnt read the whole text only the last of tkf but realized that does not stack isnt alright described .. i am sorry
~=| LuVs |=~
The speed limit in the game is 450. So slowest tanks have 270 speed (I might be worng here), with a speed boster, 270+150 = 420: gaining 30 more speed gives little benefit.
TKF Wrote:The speed limit in the game is 450. So slowest tanks have 270 speed (I might be worng here), with a speed boster, 270+150 = 420: gaining 30 more speed gives little benefit.

It's little benefit but it contradicts what's in the tooltips which is my point.

Thank god people finally got the point.
Hull no longer upgradeable
wondering who had the idea that it does stack.... it does not
TKF Wrote:Hull no longer upgradeable
As stated in the changelog. Not a bug.
Bob666 Wrote:wondering who had the idea that it does stack.... it does not
6.5k goblin tank.... golbin-turbo "does not stack". YES IT DOESSmile
i tested it with both speed upgrades and air propulsion... hmm
ABILITY BUG

Tested the Exploder unit in Urush. Discovered a fatal bug with reconstruction ability. Got lucky and resurrected 6 times (Despite it is 50%) in a row and that resulted in fast win, by blasting the hq with multi reincarnation ability.
Also 3 sec invulnarable that you added, makes it even more imba!!!

Otherwise it would have been cool if the Exploder had the ability place explosive barrels which explodes and does some damage after few sec, like the trader bomb.
i dont think that this is really a bug... if its programmed correctly (tooltip says what actually happens), the chance to get 6 revives in a row at 50% chance each is 1,5625 %. so, either it is a bug (as determined above), or u were extremely lucky.
imba? hmm... well, dont know if you can reach the base so fast....

and with the 3sec, that is NOT imba, because in the 3 secs you also cannot explode and deal damage...
Well tried it in a normal map. We won cuz I accidently got revived 1-2 times in a row, many times. Also with Turbo Speed, 3 sec is hell of a lot, get time to blow another fab inside enemy base. Scored multikill too! xD. Make it so, this won't trigger multiple reconstructions! 1 time limit; ok: Many dislike the imbaness of this new banger unit. Especially the Reconstruction skill. make it so the damn Exploder won't reconstraute 3-4 times by luck a row. This is not a DAMN DICE GAME.
hmkay... then ill need cooldown...
Also the recontruct skill gives brilliance aura (buff). Look at status in game :|. Everyone who knows editing knows that you cloned Brilliance Aura skill and forgot to remove the buff.

Edit_

BT 8.15 released so fast? Posting bug for BT 8.14! in case this has not been fixed yet in 8.15.

Well check the description of trade good info and it's real pay. The lumber mill and the lab has to be checked closely cuz they got different info on good price and I think it is some misinfo there. Check all trade info and right payoffs in case there is more misinfo. Also xp given.

Also the hotkey for the Tinker's Tower Module skill doesn't work anymore. I could use it with (T) (English) (D) before, but no hotkeys works for that changed skill anymore.
brillance aura is already fixed in the new vesion

the trader descriptions and changes are made by exodus, dont know if anything is wrong there... one of us will check this for the next version...

about hte hotkey i dont know... will check it, but which hotkey do you mean? the under-menu-hotkeys, or the menu hotkey?
The hotkey to get the Module menu. I think the under-menu-hotkeys works.

Exodus may done a mistake on giving correct trade info on all trade spots after he rearranged terrain and trade system after 8.10.
TKF Wrote:Well check the description of trade good info and it's real pay. The lumber mill and the lab has to be checked closely cuz they got different info on good price and I think it is some misinfo there. Check all trade info and right payoffs in case there is more misinfo. Also xp given.

You are right, the tooltip of wood is wrong, will be fixed next version.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
hab nen bug gefunden
ich hab ausversehen vor kurzem in nem match auf dir mittlere fabrik zur light force hin mit nem heavytank ne rocket drauf geschossen obwohl sie unzersörbar ist
wie kann das sein?
Exodus Wrote:You are right, the tooltip of wood is wrong, will be fixed next version.
DOGG1 Wrote:8.12 TRADE MASTER ISSUES

***Dark force trade master
1: some icons say "Required Goods:" others "Required goods:" not important but just for consistency.
2: the speed pack requires you to trade in "3x wood bandle" (wood bundle)... but in the mine the item is simply called 'wood'. It is also called 'wood' for other icons.

***Light force trade master
1: some icons say "Required Goods:" others "Required goods:"
2: the speed pack requires you to trade in "3x Lab Probe". There is no lab probe. Perhaps you mean "Analysis Result"?
3: the repair-robots require you to trade in "1x Lab Probe".
4: the bomb requires you to trade in "3x Labor Probe".
Yeah, Bob changed the names of the trade items but not the names of the requirements, thatswhy its somehow mixed up.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.