Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players should never be unkickable
Since the new kicking system I've often seen players who just stop playing and put their tank in the corner of the base. Everyone wants them kicked, but nobody can't do anything normally, because most of the time ppl are just unkickable.

Also people who are afk for the first 1 min of the game should be kickable. I'd even go as far as say the first 30 secs. With the current kick system it takes several minutes and gets the game pretty ruined.

I didn't like how the old kick system was abused too often, but at the moment, its just useless. It only allows ppl to be kicked based on score, which is dumb. Why should you kick someone, just because he's not that good? Whats next? Don't let ppl play if they don't have a certain college degree? Kicks should be used against ppl who just stop playing or behave the wrong way, like permanently swearing against all their team.

My oppinion.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
i think bad play cant be seen by the hosting botWink but u are able to send a replay and bann the guys. and 30secs ?! if u are waiting for more then 30 min to game start ( in the night) it happens that u miss the start a bit but u can still be good for the team. if the team wants to kick afk people it is possible after 2min.
With the new kick system it's too hard to get people kicked, but with the old kick system people were kicked all the time. It's not easy to find the balance, I know that it's not the kick system that has mistakes, in fact, the kick system works as it's supposed to, it's all the idiots who are screwing it up by abusing it.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
I guess this is a suggestion?

I just see you complaining bout the kick system. like this it's more a feedback of your thinkings.
If you want something to change it's necessary to what is wrong and how to solve the problem instead crying all the time -.-

I like the new system, it's the most times fair and only sometimes i feel it's a bit lame.
For me it's one of the best ever done but indeed, it's not perfect.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
"Players should never be unkickable" -> I suggest that everyone will always be kickable, even if 4 ppl are needed for the vote.

Didn't think that someone would not be able to deduce the suggestion from that posting, my bad. Sry.

And yes, the kick system is abused most of the time, but that's why I don't see why kicking should be based on score. I mean, it's a game. It should be there for fun. It should be played for fun. And not for score. I've never kicked / kickvoted someone for his score, if that player at least tries his best. I've only ever done so if someone misbehaved.

And what I dislike the most is ppl just stopping to play and you can't kick them. There's been 6 times in my last 20 games when this happened, and it really destroys the fun for the remaining players. I've got no problem with someone playing bad if he's just not that good, but I really hate it when ppl just stop playing. And if i tell them to either play or leave, they just start flaming around like little kids, and even when the whole team wants to kick them, it's impossible, because they won't die in the corner of the base.
The people starting in corner can at least be banned. The worst are the people who do -giveup all the time and then start to do shit and flame saying "it is impossible" "waste of time" and everything... We can't kick them even if we know they play to lose or want the game to be shorter by playing more bad than they already are... I hate pub more and moreBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
So true - where is the like button on this forum when you need it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training by Elite Players sherl0ck 1 3,205 2014-06-21, 10:58:39
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Players ruining games psycodiver 3 3,213 2013-12-24, 04:41:25
Last Post: gozo1985
  Kicking qualified players from Qualify-Bot applecheese 6 5,304 2012-04-04, 12:25:20
Last Post: applecheese
  Give up with 2 players difference griffin1987 16 11,020 2012-03-13, 14:35:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  what update you guys want as btank players 091846 11 7,337 2010-11-01, 12:35:33
Last Post: 091846