Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will accept the new Revoltek team for BTT
my idea is disqualify team revoltek, and just add each team 3points and k/d 0-0
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
At first thought i've found Oliver's 3rd solution as good becouse it builds some emotions. But now i think it will be just formality for revoltek to qualify in bo3.
The best solution imo is:
1. if Latecomers gather their team till friday - let them play.
2. If not - let Revotelk reorgnize their team.

1. Becouse Revoltek got disqualified.
2. Becouse if Latecomers are disqualified also Revoltek has bigger right to play becouse Znajder simply regirested team in time.

BO3 between these teams won't provide any enjoy nor emotions to watch it.
(2012-02-22, 01:23:43)curryking1 Wrote: After talking again with Znajder and Tc_Mad_Bull i made my personal final decission about this situation.
I did not want to organize a btt team and i haven't any contact to members of team LateComers except DjCosta. If they were really interested in Btanks they would state their point of view here too.

So as Znajder wrote some posts ago, i am going to join team Revoltek, because they are really looking forward to play in btt.

But I'm very sorry for DjCostaSad , who tried to arrange a random team. Thanks for it!

WOW! curryking, who said that in the real he only wants to be substitution player now changed his team. so i am alone and will not find my team?? i dont know but i am tired of all this kiddy behavior here! enjoy your tournament...nowadays u cant rely on nobody, and if u make effort, u loose time.....
I think it should be about the Player who registred for btt and still want to play and not about the name of the team, cause both teams are/will be not complete -> disqualifyed.
The best option to give all active and registred players the chance to play in btt, is to make a new team wit dj, curry, mad and znajder cause these are the player who really want to play and registred in time (or close to). = 2nd solution
the 3rd solution is not really fair for dj, cause curry obviously just wanna join a strong team and wont help to organise a new LateComers team or even join it.
If they don't like to play together it is their problem. They all had enough time to get a team together with people they do like to play with.
I think that is the only fair solution for EVERYBODY who wanted and still wants to play in the btt.
like i said. it is their problem. they should be happy still having a chance to play in btt. and when they are allowed to play, you and dj should be too. but i dont think it is ok to say: i wanna join the 'winner' team and dont care about the team where i was registred. and i think the admin's decission should be fair for all. so all of revoltek and latecommers who still wanna play should be allowed or nobody.
@FLIppY
> I think it should be about the Player who registred for btt and still want to play and not about the name of the team

I agree with this. That's why i suggested to make a team with zna, mad_bull, djcosta and curryking1. But it is also ture that you cannot force them to make a team. After all the Btanks is a team based game. There needs some chemistry in the team. In the members won't get alone, the games won't be good too. It is just like you cannot force a young couple to get married if they don't love each other.

Under the situation now, if kovalsky, ba-lu, Veseliq they all show up on Friday (tomorrow), the Latecomers will still have 4 players + djcosta. In this case, curryking will lose his chance to play as a member of Latecomers.

If kovalsky, ba-lu, Veseliq won't show up tomorrow, djcosta will still have 3 days for find 3 other players. Then they will have qualificaiton games vs. the new revoltek.
Flippy=Dj.Costa?

Please check IP.

Somehow its suspicious when someone who post here his only posts just registered yesterday.
did you really just compared a btanks team with a marriage? ^^ but i get your point, but opinion is still that the priority now should be that all who wanna play can do this and not to build a perfect team.
Flippy=Dj.Costa?

Please check IP.

Somehow its suspicious when someone who post here his only posts just registered yesterday.
Flippy=Dj.Costa?

Please check IP.

yes verry suspicipous to register in a forum, where you have to be registered to post, when you wanna post sth.
You could also have registered as BeSh-Clown which you use in the BTT Wink.
It is just my nick for the btt cause i dont know the besh guys in rl and normaly just play with besh-clown when i play with them.
@Velo: to understand it completely? Flippy/costa has already a account with the name besh-clown in the btt and still want to register a new acc? is that allowed?
(2012-02-24, 11:04:12)Prokrastinat Wrote: @Velo: to understand it completely? Flippy/costa has already a account with the name besh-clown in the btt and still want to register a new acc? is that allowed?

You also use acc "Frechheit" in btt and use Prokrastinat is forum. Why do you bother on these things? Even though costa made a new acc to defend himself i wouldn't care. The post was written in a reasonable way.
(2012-02-24, 11:40:51)olivercamel Wrote:
(2012-02-24, 11:04:12)Prokrastinat Wrote: @Velo: to understand it completely? Flippy/costa has already a account with the name besh-clown in the btt and still want to register a new acc? is that allowed?

You also use acc "Frechheit" in btt and use Prokrastinat is forum. Why do you bother on these things? Even though costa made a new acc to defend himself i wouldn't care. The post was written in a reasonable way.

Well actually i am playing with the Account Prokrastinat in League.

BUT i do not play with frechheit in clan bug team BTT and register in a new TEAM in addition to that at the same time

I think u dont really understand the point.

Dj.Costa -> Team Latecomers

Flippy -> second account just to improve the position of dj.costa

besh-clown aka dj.costa -> Team Besh ?

And because of this unclear statement of Velocity2k i am asking what he is saying.

Or is it allowed to play in several teams?

Regarding the fake account. You cannot be seriously??? It is okay for you that we fake accounts and post things to regain better positions in a discussion even if its reasoable posts????
There is no problem with a player from team BeSh supporting dj.costa in this thread. It would be a problem if one player wants to play for BeSh and the dj.costa team, but that is not what is happening.
(2012-02-23, 20:45:21)Velocity2k Wrote: You could also have registered as BeSh-Clown which you use in the BTT Wink.

One more time.

I am a idiot or not.

Please correct me but with this statement of velo i gain the understanding of that costa is using besh-clown already.

prokrastinat where do you get that FLIppY is dj costa? all velocity wrote is that flippy is besh clown
why costa?.. this zitate is related to user "flippy", nobody said (just u may thinking it) that costa is flippy.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,296 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg
  about team Heroes loses the game because of flaming olivercamel 27 21,221 2012-02-29, 16:25:27
Last Post: progg
  Final Call for Team BeerTanks olivercamel 10 9,170 2012-02-18, 16:34:11
Last Post: olivercamel
  BTT2012 Team Registration, ELO and Seeding olivercamel 16 16,907 2012-02-15, 15:20:14
Last Post: Prokrastinat
  Welcome to the 15th registered team Trollforce and 16th registered team Heroes olivercamel 0 1,660 2012-02-10, 08:51:22
Last Post: olivercamel